Reviews for A Revealing Conversation
TheGrandJester chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Cuteness. Overload. Brain. Melting!
M chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
what a great story! You wrote kakashi and Iruka brilliantly! i hope you write more stuff like this in the future! :D
KkChibiChop chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Uwah, so sweet! I wished it was longer though!
dandiwishes chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Ahhhh, this is so cute and sweet! I love how it developed slowly and the fluffy end. (:
hatake gabrielle chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee
hatake gabrielle chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
oi...

I love it!
Iruka is a saint!
who is seiya! and shun! xDD
ok!
thank ยก, I like the idea about being human over just envy!

i think i'm better person right now!
Crystal M. Key chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
That was adorable. Thanks! Favorite part:

It was getting to the good part when he felt another presence approaching, and with a sigh Kakashi closed his book. Just on time.

He jumped out of the way of a huge fist coming straight at him, vaulting over and stopping a barrage of kicks with hands and feet. He retaliated, producing a clone to go over to the table and guard the food while he chased Gai all over the rooftop, exchanging blows.

They stopped after a few minutes, both of them breathing harshly and not having connected one single hit.

"I see you keep in shape, my Esteemed Rival!" Gai boomed happily, slapping Kakashi on the back and making him wince at the sheer volume of his voice. "I have returned to Challenge you-"

"Cut it, Gai," Kakashi said, moving back to where he had been sitting before and signalling for Gai to join him. "I've made lunch."

Gai beamed at him, his teeth glittering under the sun and Kakashi rolled his eyes. "My Esteemed Rival, you want us to keep our energy for a Challen-"

"Gai, do you want to eat or not?" Kakashi said looking pointedly at the plates. One of the advantages of being a genius was that everything he did was always the best. That included food.

Gai's smile dimmed a bit, his posture relaxing slightly. "Oh. You're a killjoy, Kakashi," he said, his voice still too loud but at least not deafening.

They sat down in opposite ends and Kakashi picked up his chopsticks to begin eating.
mabidiso chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
You are a gifted storyteller. The ideas and perspectives are unique, and the stories are delightfully told. Love it. You made me fall in love 17 different ways with Kakashi, Iruka, and a bit of Gai on the side. Ah, love.
Iruka Lover chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
AH! 'Twas amaaaazing! Short and sweet and wonderful! AND IN CHARACTER! It pleases me greatly, the slow development. :)

And I must say I most certainly am pleased to end the night with this lil ficlet. :D

Thanks much! :heart:

Ciao!

I.L.
Iruka Lover chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
YEEEEES I LOOOOOOVED IT!

It was just perfect. The entire thing. Kakashi was surprisingly in character and it was just awesome. :heart: It made my night, so I'll continue to read it. }:D

And the ending was perfect too... Just so Kakashi. XD

:heart:

I.L.
Cardboard Bike chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Righteous Iruka is always fantastic, but I particularly like the easy friendship between Gai and Kakashi. I love how you've written them together.
Kira chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
This was quality work.

I really liked it.

Despite it being different to the pure smut I usually read.
bbb136 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
This is such an ace idea! Would have preferred it if you'd had the first chapter as a one shot then 'Kakashis pursuit' as a seperate thing but whatever. :)
Hatake Tsughi chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Aww *twirls* _
ylfrettub chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Awww...I like the ending.