Reviews for The Answers
q.thews chapter 1 . 1/10
Lovely, it does not always have to end in a bed or even in snogging.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 1/4
Awe!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Yay!

And who knew Hermione liked Peter Pan?
chris chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
i left a reveiw on the other story before i knew it was to be continued here and i'd still like to see more,thanks for the good story.
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Good story!
animato22 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
sooooo sweet
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
a couple spelling errors/typos- for example "would you r nervous" but overall a satisfying and very cute sequal to a lovely fic, nicely done and thanks for posting it

also, thanks for your kind review of my reaper fic, i'll update as soon as i can
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Nice
RonRR chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
A nice wrap up to the quiz.

I wish you had the time available to write more stories. What you write is good.

Thanks,

Ron
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
You've got a couple of great fics here. :-)

As for your request check out my favorites list. I've got not only Hhr but also Harry/Fleur,Harry/Bella, Harry/Tonks, and a couple of other pairings as well as some great crossover fics most of which I've read at least twice.
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Well, now that i left a review a minute ago asking for a second chapter I will say, excellent work and very amusing way to deal with everything that happened.

Cel
dennisud chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I think there should be more! There's got to be more reactions from the student body and Harry figuring put what to do next!
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
It's not a great story I confess, alone at least, but the two complement each and other very well, to make a really interesting lecture, above the normaly bland fics that are out there.

Just keep working, because even if my native languish is not english, I could see a few mistake in your spelling. So, again, thank you for the interesting story.