Reviews for Discoveries
OMG perfect chapter 15 . 1/12
This story is so good!
Your writing style is hilarious but still conveys serious aspects of the plot, and idk it seems really elegantly written.
Literally love this so much - my absolute favourite evo story and the characterisations are superb.
Child of the Rune chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
I looooooved this fic!

Your writing is creative and flowing, your characters are perfectly hilarious and amazing, and the storyline had a lot of sub-plots that could be a little hard to follow but otherwise, the whole thing is stunning.

I love Pietro. He's my faaaavveee. So the way you've branched out his character is lovely, and I like Ray too. And the brilliantness that is Lietro.

Anyway... All in all, this is fantabulous.
Yabbit chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
ok got to admit the last lines of this page was truly awesome

:P
JustDanny chapter 15 . 1/29/2012
Just love it! It is a shame there's no more of it :( Such a great fic; I specially loved the character development and the way they do not seem ooc even when the situation turns awkard (like when Todd and Fred hang out with the Xmen :) )
Onyx Orchid chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
That was such a tease! *pouts* No mention of Lance's sunkissed sculpted skin as he rocked Speedy's world?

But I must say that I am enjoying the overall adorkable-ness of it all..

I hope you intend to finish it at some point, because I will be patiently awaiting the next segment..

TTFN
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 15 . 1/5/2011
This is really cute. Not in an overly fluff way either, real teen drama with fake, completely not normal teens.

Kinda wish there'd been more citrus though ;)
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 15 . 11/14/2010
This is rocking my world hard, especially the progression in Todd's character. Eagerly anticpating more. :)
ImJustMeAndMyRandomSelf chapter 15 . 11/4/2010
Aw XD

I love this story! Please, please update soon.
Nemhaine42 chapter 15 . 11/4/2010
You utter, utter TEASE, you! You forgot to write the SEX! Not even a veiled mention of kisses and skin contact and breathed gasps. Ugh. ;)

Having said that, I LOVE that Pietro topped too. One very important part: "... made Lance feel claimed." I think Lance probably never felt anything like that before, from being sort of on the outskirts of society. It's a feeling of trusting someone that he's not had a in very long time or at all.

I was never very much of a Michael Jackson fan, so that dance scene is a little lost on me. But never mind because I can definitely relate to having "the flailing legs of a baby deer". XD I also lol'd at "awesome filth and depravity". That coupled with the sweetness of Lance's realization that it'll be 'their' bed is brilliant.

I wonder whether or not Lance will put the naked lady posters back up now that he's "initiated". Not necessarily replacing them with the Chippendales, but just leaving the walls blank for people to read between the lines.

Todd and Freddy' section is well-written as per usual, your mention of Todd feeling feeling more like himself made a lot of sense to me. I, of course, exploded at the use of my term *preen*. My smut-deprived brain spotted that you wrote ".. Ray walked her home..." rather than 'Ray was walking her home'. I am now convinced that Ray and Wanda had already arrived back at the house, got through the front door then quickly about-faced because they could hear Lance and Pietro. :p Lance liked it and he was loud.

I loved their little nipple-colour game, the fact the Freddy is Oprah for Todd and Pietro and Lance's Halloween photo. But you'll have to excuse me while my hand and I go fill in the gaps you left.
Gambitgirl1974 chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
lurve it! esp Toad and Fred's talk the kitches...*sih* isn't that always the way it is when you care THAT way for your friend.

yeh, ray would be good for her but i can't help but roo for Toad...for once! and i NEVER root for that guy.

my only whine is that you denied me DETAILS on pietro and lance's first time...i love the smut, but know not every write is comfortable writing it. it took me mooooooonths to bust my smut cherry with some Logan/Rogue het on

i love how lance and pietro both top...i always figured lance would be a closet-submissive and ocassionally let Quicksilver take charge. HAWT!

keep up the updates, i adore them!
MistressOfRobins chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
Love this story as always. The way you write is just so enjoyable (: Lovely. Keep up the good work, you deserve every comment on this! :D

- R.M.L
Gambitgirl1974 chapter 14 . 10/28/2010
thank you for recommending my fic, much lurve to you!

and god, i am sooooo excited you updated this. wonder how well Todd is going to take his new besty Wanda going out with Ray? time to hook Toad up with someone, i'd say!

and oooooh can't wait to see how Lance and Pietro's date ends up.

i plan to update Hey Rockstar in about 2 weeks. right now i'm trying to finish a Batman/Flash slash on for Halloween (with the NC-17 verison on here of course) and collaboration with another deviant artists on Bats/Superman which is killing meeeeee...Supes HAS to be the bottom but he's fighting me with all his might. damn Supes!
Nemhaine42 chapter 14 . 10/28/2010
GLOMP

...

Your stories are so full of little easter-eggs. :D Love, love, love.

Pietro uses the nickname 'Lancey' - this is PERFECT and I totally agree with this. And kissing when the coast is clear was so sweet.

I also agree with the idea that Lance cannot separate Magneto from Erik/Pietro's Dad whereas Pietro obviously can, and it annoys him when others seem incapable of doing so. I think that Pietro dislikes Magneto but not his father. Separate. And the image of Pietro and Erik doing Father-Son things, even something as unusual as taking a cruise together, makes my heart explode with cute. "Tell me that's not fantastic parenting." FABULOUS! I am intrigued by "... and how ashamed [Lance] was of his own father." I would be curious to read your theories about Lance's exact background, since it's not really gone into in canon beyond being in foster care when the series starts. We all have our own head-canon and I want to pick your brain.

Btw, I think Lance is imagining that scene in 'Titanic' where Jack is practicing being upper class before Rose comes down to dinner. Although at first my brain gave me Pietro in that lilac floaty dress Rose has when they run around below decks and do it in the car. They should do it in the car. Come to think of it, I don't actually know many guys who've seen 'Titanic' - that Lance has is telling. In a good way.

I had to read the bit about Ray offering Wanda his arm a couple of times before I realized she took it. At first, I thought Todd was scowling at him while he was just holding his arm out in midair. I had to think 'oh, she must have accepted it', it wasn't exactly clear. Constructive criticism, rather than just fangirling. :D

I lol'd at Wanda's dirty thoughts at the "mothers, goats and turnips", "I cannot take all of that!" stuff. Subtle. I approve.

But O.M.G. Poor Toddles! You set it all up so that Wanda doesn't hate Todd anymore but she also likes Ray. And you make Ray so awesome and lovable! This is way better than half the soap-operas out there! Words cannot express my delight!

*NOVEL*
MistressOfRobins chapter 14 . 10/28/2010
Aw, interesting! ;) It's too bad the chappies are so short, but I understand that you might be busy! ;P Anyway, I always smile whenever I read a new chapter of this, so great job and keep it up ;P You're good at writing them in character, I like that (:

- R.M.L
Corinne chapter 13 . 10/11/2010
hahaha! i love all the smarmy innuendos...and i can get down with lance looking kinda johnny depp-ish.

hee hee pietro's pants are too hot already!

god i love this, it's lietro but it's still masculine, despite "And as guys go, Pietro's pretty girly." i love it when my lietro is still two goody teen boys.

pretty please add another chapter with some making out and pietro teaching lance to dance! that i gotta see!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »