Reviews for As the White House Turns
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Very funny. Well done. Thank you.
soaked velvet starlight chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
I. LOVE. This. Story. It was simply amazing. Of course, after the godawfulness of seasons 5-7, it's hard to find anything to criticize about seasons 1-4, but stumbling across this great blast from the past reminded me of all the little slip-ups (re: Amy) that occured in season 3 and 4 that actually were big deals at the time. Great job.
Doc House chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I have never laughed so much in my life!

Doc
Pavlova Lamington chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
Died laughing again. *shrugs* Oh well. Loved it anyway - freakily accurate and absolutely hilarious!
Katherine Grace chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
LOL!

The horrors that come out of reading TWoP. *nod*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
teehee! Excellent
Deliani chapter 1 . 6/25/2002
ROTFLMAO. Brilliant! Love the bit with Mandy and Amy getting shut off in PLOT EXILE. This was just inspired, if only we got more of this out of all the teeth grinding and hair-pulling Aaron's inspired over at TWoP ;)
Eolivet chapter 2 . 6/18/2002
These are too funny! I've seen your graphs and they're hilarious. Love this latest installment - and best of all, it's Amy-free! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2002
please, please, please write more!
Cath apparently not allowed to sign in chapter 2 . 6/15/2002
My God! That was brilliant! So wonderfully amusing! Yeah, that's all I'm gonna say.
slightly so chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
great! excellent! more please!
Julie chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Te-He, Te-He

Hilarious and dead-on. Wonderful job.
Julie chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Te-He, Te-He

Hilarious and dead-on. Wonderful job.
Kegz chapter 2 . 6/13/2002
Wow. I mean... wow. That was impressive. Loved it. Laughed out loud. A lot. Glad nobody was around to hear that, 'coz they would've thought I was a raving lunatic. I am. But this is a brilliant piece. Terrifyingly accurate. Doesn't stop me from loving the show, tho' :) In fact, makes me love it even more :D Thanks.
julie chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
All I have to say is that was FREAKING awesome. One of the best ff I've ever read! Very well done. It was just so !