Reviews for Summoned Sergeant Chronicles
Indecisive Bob chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Nice story so far! But you're seriously leaving us on a cliffhanger for four years? You're so mean!
zmanjz chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Interesting story.

If sosuke is stuck in a low technology world, he would likely switch to a .357 magnum revolver as his primary sidearm as it makes recovery of spent casings automatic. With some basic chemistry sosuke can make gunpowder, and melting lead into a mold he can make new bullets... the one thing he may have trouble manufacturing are primercaps. He could probably make the potassium perchlorate based explosive for the centerfire cap, but recycling the cap itself could be a challenge without access to a modern workshop.

For non-sidearm, If he can recover the shotgun-based shells,(including beanbags and specialty loads) those are probably the easiest to manufacture replacement rounds in a primitive workshop.

Once he has produced a decent amount of gunpowder I would expect him to produce both claymores, and less-lethal claymore analogues.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
this is boring... no one would just accept being a fucking servant and it is so damn boring as every crossover they just do accept it...
Yinko chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
A captured Sagara without him killing everyone is too pathetically OOC to be worth considering. He was a ruthless child soldier, he should have taken out Louise the moment she reached into her cloak.
Cookie Goddess chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
For your effort and valor on scribing this rare piece of literature,
Here I shall grant you a review,a digital cookie and 10 gallons of digital root beers...and I shall quote a question of my dear friend upon this scribing :"Why the freak did this fine ass of story got only 100 and something reviews!? It doesn't freaking make sense!" -The Glorious Asshole
wheeloffate chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
u have done well. why u stop?
Crazybuu chapter 5 . 1/9/2015
Curses, foiled by a cliffhanger, who would have thought.
Piterio chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
...You a bastard. But I still love you and your stories. I did gave up on this story. Well how long it will take or even if you drop this story is up to you. The only thing I want to say that this story is great and I enjoyed every minute of it. Good luck and Merry Christmas or something along the lines.
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
evil cliffhanger
WriteShop chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
I like the story, even despite the long gaps in updating.

one comment: Muskets didn't use 'rifle rounds'. The older muskets were loaded by:
1: pouring the loose powder from a powder horn down the muzzle 2: tamping in a piece of paper to hold the powder in place 3: dropping in a lead ball 4: tamping in a piece of paper in to hold the ball in place. Now you were ready to fire

more advanced muskets were loaded with a 'paper cartridge' - basically a peice of oiled paper wrapped around a ball and a dose of black powder. these were loaded by biting off the top of the paper, pouring in the powder and then tamping down the test of the cartridge (with the ball inside)

And muskets were horribly inaccurate. during the napoleonic wars, a typical soldier had to fire 500 rounds to kill or disable an enemy soldier. Of course, that was partly due to a lack of training. During the American Revolution, American Minute Men, who had spent their whole lives hunting with their muskets, were able to disable an enemy soldier with less than 50 shots.
Lord Mortensen chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Awesome! please update soon!
Lunenth chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Quite unexpected to see this updated,
Since you build a impression that this might take awhile.

Regardless great chapter but I though the crumbling what ever it's name is happened around the familiar talent contest thing.
Yeza Nairomof chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
*Flips table*

BLOODY CLIFFHANGERS

Anyway, good chapter and hope you update soon.
ThePizziaMan chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO! Please not another four years! *Cries*
godgiven25 chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
hope that 4 years is a joke, cause im gonna hate you with a burning passion for the 4 year duration.