Reviews for A Firefly Among Monsters
Vetr chapter 13 . 1/28
The fic was good, and looking like it was going to be good, but you just put too damn many song lyrics in the way, spamming up the story. Completely ruined it by destroying the flow, and now it's just not worth trying to keep on reading.
Azera-v chapter 41 . 12/21/2013
Love the end of this chapter!
Azera-v chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
Interesting to see Paris still alive for once.
callmebobbie chapter 49 . 10/30/2013
Oh my gosh, I'm still crying. Not 'Nara!
Irishbrneyes chapter 53 . 10/11/2013
Short but sweet ending to a great story! Now on to the next!
Terrence Rogue chapter 53 . 10/4/2013
Yay! Can't wait for more!
Rachet chapter 53 . 10/2/2013
I can hear the theam music building. :)
Shenandoah76209 chapter 53 . 10/2/2013
Evil. You're evil. I have too many fics I want to read!

And way too many I need to write. Hope its going well for you.
Katya chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Okay. This is fantastic work. I was looking for a way to word it, and I found it: this is such a great story because it's Pitch Black's plot set in the Firefly 'verse.

It's brilliant. I don't know why more people don't do that.

I mean, when the swearing started, I was like, "Woah! That's cute," but it just kept getting better as The Company was replaced by The Alliance and so on. Just thank you. This is fucking bitchin'.
Axil 2.0 chapter 51 . 9/8/2013
great story
Axil 2.0 chapter 52 . 9/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
NefariousImp chapter 52 . 8/28/2013
I hope you're planning a sequel. This was really good.
cmclean1994 chapter 52 . 6/25/2013
This story, was absolutely brilliant. Loved how you kept things similar but mixed it up as well, and the river/inara twist was pretty unexpected. Can't wait to see if you ever write a sequel. Also, loved the shout out to Reservoir Dogs with Early, it's my favourite scene from that movie.
AraelDranoth chapter 41 . 4/7/2013
Nice story and writing... too many Dark Knight references.
chacra chapter 52 . 4/1/2013
wow your story is epic! I regret not being able to follow it as you published it... work can do that! but seriously you did a marvelous good job! hope to read you soon with the chronicle of Riddick!
Bet it will be as good as this one!