Reviews for Human Behavior
Finally someone who feels the same way I do about the Brian thinks! Yes, love this
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is amazing! Totally true to character, and so well-written. An emotional journey through Brian's pain. Thank you writing it. (I know this review is 4 years late but hopefully you will still see this, lol)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This story is very well written and pretty much in character for both of them. It also fits the show's storyline perfectly.
Thanks for sharing it! I hope you'll write more :)
overusedmuse chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I thought this captured the connection between sex and love with Brian and Justin extremely well. I was always semi-ashamed of watching this show because of the explicit amounts of sex that my favorite couple had, but as I grew older I realized that, for them, sex intimacy, and that there are so many ways for Brian to express his feelings to Justin through sex. You really understood that dynamic and worked it into something believable and beautiful. This was really well done!
NakedKing chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This is awesome... and I agree wholeheartedly with your thought of how silly it is when Brian's like "I looove yoou will you marry me have my babies"

It's like... Brian wouldn't do that.

This is in character (I think) really well.
BroodyCheery323 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Wow! I don't really know what to say about this other than that. I absolutely loved the way you wrote Brian - exactly how I think he would feel. This was so emotional, moving, and powerful. I can honestly sat that while reading it my eyes were like two inches from the screen and my shoulders were tensed, LOL. I liked that Brian couldn't let Justin do it, at least not yet anyway. It amde it that much better. Amazing! You have to write more for these two : )
suns and stars chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
loved it mad me wanna cry a long with brain
laverett chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I agree with your take on keeping the QAF characters canon! Now w/ the Twilight FF's I love reading the slash and other non canon; however, a spade is a spade and Brian Kinney is Brian Kinney. He isn't and will never be a bitch.

I am hoping against hope that you will write more QAF BK/JT FF. I adored this one! (after you update Chasing Fate of course:)
reiselust161 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
WOW, telling this is your first story, I nearly cannot believe it. What an incredible omagination you have transformed in this wonderful little piece! This could soooo have happened the night following the "reunification"! Thanks for sharing and I am waiting for many many GOOD stories out of your feather!
Glitterbaby22 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I like this story but I don't agree with it. Brian took Justin back easily because he loved him even if he wouldn't admit it. He was also lonely without Justin and he missed him so much he hired a look-a-like. He would never ask Justin to come back but he'd take him back the first chance he got. It also doesn't really fit the shows timeline because the next night they're together at Babylon so...

Sorry about basically writing a novel but...
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
wow that was really good. especially if this was your first one. it was HAWT to say the least. i did feel bad for justin when brian wouldn't let him be in control. this was great, i could see more to this then just a one shot.