Reviews for Metroid: Destiny
Vroonythefriendlyomegametroid chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow. Only one chapter and I'm already intruiged. This gon' be gud.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Please please PLEASE continue!
ToriRen chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
I like how you portayed Samus and her relationship with Zade. Preferably I would like for them to stay at the boarderline of romance, and if you choose to have a romance, make it so it doesn't work out, cause that'll cause some good drama for the story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AsatorPrime chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
Interesting story, hope to see more soon.
Anachronox64 chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
Nice story, I don't really like Zade and think Samus should teach him a lesson (how to stop acting like an imature brat) but the concept overall is quite interesting
Anonymous chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
This fanfic is quite entertaining. Unlike some of the more popular ones that I haven't brought myself to read for some reason, this one caught my attention and Samus is the badass that she used to be.

One question though. I don't know if you plan to have Samus and Zade eventually evolve into a bit of a romance, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Wraith Five chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
entertaining. VERY entertaining. i thought the interaction in the suite towards the end was funny. i also can't wait to see what the others (the ones from the group of 6) will do!

Wraith Five
Wraith Five chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
loool: "killer, mercenary, handsome bastard" that REALLY made me laugh! as usual, a pretty funny chapter!

Wraith Five

(formerly Mr. Gasbomb)
Weeeooojr chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
Great story so far! I hope future stories don't have any Other M spoilers in it though...
Wraith Five chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
i loved it!

there are many people with good fan-fics on this site, especially in the metroid section. however, there are around, if not more, poorly written ones as well. fortunately for you, me, and everyone else, this falls into the first category

keep up the excellent work!
Wraith Five chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
quick question: when do you think you'll get the chance to update this? ('cause I really like the story so far)
Davie the Inspirational Gamer chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Great job in this story!

I got totally absorbed into it.

I hope you'll continue, but that's up to you.
username1234 chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Wow, this is an amazing story, why does it only have 2 other reviewers so far? You have failed me internet! But seriously, unlike a lot of other stories I have read, this one has very few grammatical errors and is probably the best post-fusion story I have seen. Hope to see more soon.
Wraith Five chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I really enjoyed it. especially the part when adam was brought out. keep up the good work.
DrkVrtx chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I think this has grabbed my interest simply because of how you've started it. Many other post-Fusion fics begin in a typical fashion with Samus immediately taking on a new mission/immediately pursued by the GF/immediately meeting some stranger who offers them galaxy-shattering secrets (I exaggerate), but the way you've begun yours indicates you'll pay attention to detail.

I like the references to MP3, particularly how you used Rundas' line and Samus' contemplation of her killing the bounty hunters. Not to sure about the way you've portrayed Adam so far, but I won't nitpick on the basis of one chapter. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this :)