Reviews for The Obsession
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 39 . 3/8
ok I know its been 3 years since you wrote this but I just want to know how it ends how reid gets saved and the aftermath of it all if your still out there let me know if at all possible thank you.
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 39 . 2/26
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 39 . 11/6/2013
Oh My goodness! what a great story. It will be finished right?
richardfeynman chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Oh no. I am deprived now. I have been chained to this story. Reading these 39 chapters that have lured me in and made me care. I didn't notice the last update date nor the fact it wasn't marked complete. At over 450 reviews, 205 favs and 353 follows I was looking forward to an excellent read but this amazing, intense and riveting story is incomplete and I am left bereft. I implore you to continue. What you have begun here is compelling, enthralling and so worthy of denouement. I pray you will give me resolution but thank you for the ride I have already experienced. Rescue Reid for me, please...
Frakking Toasters chapter 39 . 8/29/2013
I don't think I've ever been more disappointed about a story not being finished than I am about THIS story not being finished. It's amazing. Truly amazing. I'm a little bit heartbroken right now. But I really do thank you for what you have written and shared with us. I'll put you on alert just in case - ever hopeful lol! And meanwhile, I'll use my imagination for how I "think" the rest of the story should go. I know I won't get it out of my mind for a while. It's just THAT GOOD! xo
Findlay19 chapter 39 . 7/31/2013
No no no, it's not finished!
mixxi chapter 39 . 6/13/2013
Omg please update this story is driving me mental
NotInUsages chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Umm... I'm going to be honest but I'm not really comfortable with the whole idea.. I'm sorry but I've stopped reading :(
Tony Stark chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This story made my day
Guest chapter 39 . 12/2/2012
Looovvveee this so far! Update soon ne?
kittyfiction2008 chapter 38 . 11/4/2012
your going to finish this story right? O.O
dreams-come-real chapter 39 . 10/13/2012
I am begging you to keep continuing this story! It's pure genius! Please keep writing and updating and keep this amazing story going!
goldkitsune chapter 39 . 9/28/2012
when will u b updating
Noir chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It's a shame that this appears to be abandoned. It's so heartbreaking and well done. Will you ever continue it? According to your profile you planned to, but that was a year ago. :C
Faeriefyre16 chapter 39 . 8/12/2012
Holy Hell. Like Holy Hell if this story is abandoned after all the shit you just put me through, I may curl into a ball and cry, for like, EVER. Please continue writing! As a testament to your brilliance I spent most of the time I was reading asking myself over and over again why I was still doing so if it was causing me to feel this way, and yet i kept on, hoping that Hotch would find out that something was wrong, that Reid was missing, praying that Robbie would tell someone that the suitcase was still in the hall. So please don't let me have gotte this far into this and then find out that the story is completely abandoned. I need some kind of reassurance that all is not lost and they might find him, that he might forgive them, that Hotch won't fail (in his own eys) and that Reid won't succumb to being lost within his own mind, that he won't break. PLEASE.

BTW, the beginning? that was such a horribly awful thing to do and I felt horrible for everybody involved. So see I need that resolved.

Oh, and I love Hotch's characterization, and the connection he has with Reid.

Morgan was really awesome in the chapters set in Reid's apartment.

I also like Rossi's thought processes that you show, the need within him to be the strong one because of his lesser emotional turmoil, wich you managed to portray without making him seem heartless or unaffected.

The individualized reactions of the team, almost shear perfection, Even aacknowledging which members are being focused on. (I think I spent the first twenty or so chapters waiting for Hotch to find out that something was indeed really wrong with Reid)
Robbie, he's cool. I like the idea of Reid being his friend and hero of sorts.