Reviews for The Obsession
Love this!
SpencerReid27 chapter 39 . 6/24
This is a great fanfic, I hope you find the time or inspiration to continue it. I wonder if/how the team finds Reid.
StoryTimez chapter 39 . 3/1
This is a really great story, are you going to continue? I need to see how it will end..
Kas3y chapter 39 . 2/11
Ok. I found this yesterday. And I finished it this morning (Had to go to work, so couldn't review straight away :\). And I have to say in a few words how AMAZING this story is.

This is BLOODY amazing (As I have already said :P) U my friend have talent. I very much LOVE this piece of work. U have obviously put a lot of work into this and I see no reason for u quite when u are this far in.

I understand if something has come up, but I strongly suggest that u continue this. It has everything to be desired in it and I believe with ur talent it could be a very long and very well done fic.

If u ever get this review could u PLZ PM me and let me know if u are ever going to come back to this, otherwise it might be nice for other/future readers if u update ur profile to let ppl know that u are canceling the making of ur amazing fic :D It has been a lovely read.

P.S. l LOVED it even more cuz it wasn't slash. So thankyou for that :D

P.S.S. I shall follow u and this story in the hopes that u will either A. Write other fantastic fics. Or B. U update this :D
Pandakeen chapter 39 . 6/23/2014
Please please please finish this story! I've been reading it all day and I can't even imagine what the ending will be! Any updates would be appreciated.
AyaseFanGirl chapter 39 . 5/20/2014
Yay next chapter please! That was so amazing.
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 39 . 3/8/2014
ok I know its been 3 years since you wrote this but I just want to know how it ends how reid gets saved and the aftermath of it all if your still out there let me know if at all possible thank you.
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 39 . 2/26/2014
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 39 . 11/6/2013
Oh My goodness! what a great story. It will be finished right?
richardfeynman chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Oh no. I am deprived now. I have been chained to this story. Reading these 39 chapters that have lured me in and made me care. I didn't notice the last update date nor the fact it wasn't marked complete. At over 450 reviews, 205 favs and 353 follows I was looking forward to an excellent read but this amazing, intense and riveting story is incomplete and I am left bereft. I implore you to continue. What you have begun here is compelling, enthralling and so worthy of denouement. I pray you will give me resolution but thank you for the ride I have already experienced. Rescue Reid for me, please...
Frakking Toasters chapter 39 . 8/29/2013
I don't think I've ever been more disappointed about a story not being finished than I am about THIS story not being finished. It's amazing. Truly amazing. I'm a little bit heartbroken right now. But I really do thank you for what you have written and shared with us. I'll put you on alert just in case - ever hopeful lol! And meanwhile, I'll use my imagination for how I "think" the rest of the story should go. I know I won't get it out of my mind for a while. It's just THAT GOOD! xo
Findlay19 chapter 39 . 7/31/2013
No no no, it's not finished!
mixxi chapter 39 . 6/13/2013
Omg please update this story is driving me mental
NotInUsages chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Umm... I'm going to be honest but I'm not really comfortable with the whole idea.. I'm sorry but I've stopped reading :(
Tony Stark chapter 1 . 12/22/2012