Reviews for I Believe
MJ's50'sGirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wow, this was really deep. I love this show! And I'm going to be trying out for it come this winter and I would really looooooooove to be given the part of Wendla!
gleeksnation chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I saw this musical twice. I'M FANGIRLING YOUR FIC RIGHT NOW. it's perfect. perfect perfect perfect. perfection. LOVED it 3
CrazyBananas95 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Incredible! It was so awesome and HOT! I want my first time to go exactly like their's... except without the whole getting pregnant and dying thing. That's kind of a bummer.
GirlwithSword chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Whooo! Whoo, I need a cold shower right about now :) Really beautiful and true and amazing and .. whoo...

Also, yay fellow Whedonites!
Stessa chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was beautiful, very much in tune with the actual show :)
WendlaBergman chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Ok so I made an account juts to comment on this, I thought it was GREAT!I love SA and it is my dream to be Wendla someday and I love that this was her point of view, I think it was very well done.
AuburnGraces28 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
this was really beautiful- a great take on the scene (without going too over the top) well done!
josepharthur chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I was pleased to learn that you are not only a St. Berry, but a Spring Awakening fan as well! (Which probably makes your St. Berry craze a biased opinion, but that's okay, I am totally biased when it comes to Glee too, hah...)

Anyway, this was written fantastically well. It's refreshing, almost, to read your work. I really enjoyed this. There aren't too many well written Spring Awakening stories (let alone many SA stories in general!) so I was glad to have found this. I just love Spring Awakening!

Thanks for posting and kudos for a job well done!
Dricks chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Il in love with your Spring Awakening fics !

This is simply BEAUTIFUL !

Melchior and Wendla were destined to be together!
literarylolita chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I can't believe you have no reviews yet...just read this! Awesome! They didn't even seem out of character. Thank you for writing )