Reviews for Taint Me a Portrait
the real poison ivy chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Omd that was fucking awesome! Randomness but have you ever realized that Krad is Dark backwards? I know it's sooo weird. Whatev' just me being mindless. Oh well. Really liked it though!
The First Sight chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I love it! :D And I was thrilled to see the lyrics of one of my favorite song tied in! Good work! :)
Isis2990 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wow, what a beautiful yet sad story, I guess it's too much to ask for another chapter seeing how it's a one-shot, I loved the way you portrayed Dark and Krad's charcter in the wonderful one-shot, especially the love-hateness going on between them, great job!:)
Sel Raen chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
that is so sweet actually i think that it shouldn't be a one shot if you continue it you could have dark like talk it over with krad and then the two of them ending up together. I think it's a good idea but tell me what you think. it really is a good story and like you want advice on your stories I'd like advice on my advice. you know?
wow chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
beautiful.
The Lantern chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Very nice. I enjoyed this bit of fiction. :)
zerokanda chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Whoa, I was never into DN Angel fics but the summary actually caught my attention. I mean, well for one the title -facepalm- was so amusing I just had to go on and read the summary. Then I see "his hands shook" - LOL of all the chim things one can use, you picked this. -laughs- Well this is the first DN Angel fic I've read. And I daresay it was awesome(ly sad).

Thanks for making my day. Now I'm pretty sure I'm gna start on these fics.