Reviews for A Tale of Two Cities
bellawu chapter 22 . 10/28
oh im sad this is over. this is trully the sweetest story ever. i love it... i love them. i hope you will write a sequel a wedding. pleaseee
bellawu chapter 13 . 10/28
wow! so excited!
bellawu chapter 11 . 10/28
lool edward is too funny
bellawu chapter 10 . 10/28
the taxi driver make me laugh. of course emmett is forgiven
bellawu chapter 9 . 10/28
this chapter make me sad for them for loosing their parents so soon
bellawu chapter 7 . 10/28
what a tough life edward has. im so glad emmett talk to his mom
bellawu chapter 6 . 10/28
this is the best emmet ever. im in love with him
bellawu chapter 5 . 10/28
emmet is so sweet
bellawu chapter 4 . 10/28
oh my goodness... im so glad i can read the next ch now
bellawu chapter 3 . 10/28
lol poor bella
bellawu chapter 2 . 10/28
hmmm...mysterious edward
bellawu chapter 1 . 10/28
i love this crazy stalker emmet
jacoblovinmama chapter 22 . 4/19
Simply loved this story. Nuf said. Thank you for the journey.
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
This was such a great story. I really felt the connection between the two hot male leads - their attraction felt organic and not forced. I loved the intense drama with Felix, and the whole cast of characters really added to the story setting, and not there just filler, and that can be hard to do in a fanfic. I really enjoyed their trip to Las Vegas - it read authentic and not just the same old-same old which was not only surprisingly fresh, but shows great storytelling talent.
Thank you! I haven't read great slash in a while and I don't know how I missed out on this great fic! Kudos!
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 22 . 7/29/2015
This was a pretty good read. Very endearing. I loved the relationship development and although it didn't really intrigue me in the very beginning, the plot picked up well. There were a couple of spelling errors, most commonly forgotten letters/words, but nothing too egregious. The drama definitely didn't end until the Final possible moment and I wasn't sure how the ending would go ,but I enjoyed it a lot. Especially the appearances from Rose and Mrs. McCarty. My overall impression of the fic is positive and I rate it an 8.5/10
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »