Reviews for An Inconsequential Nin
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
no particulars, I even got the possibility of the character as a woman
destielcassbutt chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was very well written. I really like how you wrote this and how it sounded. I could see what was going on perfectly, like a movie.

I pictured Kakashi thinking/saying this. I don't know why, but I guess my mind found it fitting for this story. :)

Keep up the great work! :D

KakashiIrukaFandomAlert
b4k4 ch4n chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Oh wow. The cold hard truth of what it really means to be a ninja. I guess - even with the whole "I'm doing this to protect the village - it doesn't help. Especially when you realize that no one really thank you for spoiling your hands with blood, for protecting the village with your body. I think the comment about the civilians sleeping away peacefully, ignorantly, was what got to me. Because wow, this really is the truth huh?

My first reaction was that it was just a random ninja in Leaf. Just some nameless ninja who isn't extraordinary enough to stand out from the other ninjas. Some nameless ninja who could be an ANBU - making it worse because they do all the dirty work without any gratitude. It's no wonder ninjas often go crazy. I think I would if I was on this job path...

But wow, nice one shot. Makes one really wonder. I guess sometimes we can forget what it really means to be a ninja...
blood-panda chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
First, i would like to say that i really loved this story.

Second, i pictured a random nin from the leaf village.

anyways i'm gonna go read this story again!
Glass of Milk chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I thought of Gaara because of the mentions of aloneness, questioning, the irony with the blood, and the innocent villagers, but Suna doesn't have an Academy... Good one-shot, really well written! :D