Reviews for Denied
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 6/27
Interesting point of view from a vamptemptress that wouldn't take no for an answer lol. Great writing.
Drosselmeyer chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This is a great story. short and precise. the story line is gripping and interesting
kaday chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I would love to see this expanded.
Lulu V chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hmmm. NO Reneesme? Well, whatever she is a out of character but a bit closer to the what I think she should have been. Meyer just glossed over the sexual advances that Tanya made on Edward. The scene in Midnight Sun of his point of view with Tanya painted her too chaste for my taste, Succubus are meant to be more sexual and seductive.
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Yikes. This Tanya its nuts.
dravenjoke chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
You are my new favorite everything
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Awesome!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
And the prize for Most delusioned Vampire goes to *drumrolls* TANYA

I loved how Edward "claimed" Bella infront of Tanya :)
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow! Nice job! I'm kind of in shock and don't know what to write. I was impressed with the clarity of Tanya's thoughts. Her obsession was very palpable, and I think that was why I was blown away. Your writing of her, made her a real person.
arreyn emme chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
hahah this is quite funny! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Tanya is an insane, delusional, pathetic bitch. I loved it.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Tanya's so deluded.
avagurl chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Loved it.
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awww, this is exactly my kind of story. I wish I'd found this o/s sooner. Love it, love it, love it! Thank you so much for writing.
mamato chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I LOVE how loyal you are to the true bond of B/E. They are the only stories I read, and this was the epitome of the bond they share, showing how there was NOTHING Tanya could do to taint it. Thanks again!