Reviews for Covered in Crimson
PhoenixGravity chapter 31 . 8/25
This was amazing, beautiful, outstanding. The way the words flew before my eyes, the way the plot thinkers, the way the characters evolve is a delight to read. Thank you.
fl;skj;wjsekfwhgkjdslknsmvnsd,fjlksdrhg;kjklefjwsetihgkfsldkfjaj;skjfisjdkf yes yes yessssss :DDDDDDDD
OHMYGOODNESSOHMYGOODNESS THE EMOTIONS ARE KILLING ME THIS IS SUCH A RICH CHAPTER ASDLKJF;LSKEJF;IASHGKH;KSJDKLCDJFSJFJSKJD;LFJSLKJF
flsakjfoewhiaktjgdslkdjf;lksjefhawgvjdskljfweahgrjfdskfj this was soooo touching andj lakjlejiajf;sjghsdjkjf no words gahhhh
wowowowowowowoowwowow this is so intricate and amazing, and i just love these Malfoys
The King in White chapter 30 . 5/9
This was very good.
Dulce Muerte chapter 30 . 5/7
wow just wow
addictedtoloveandfiction chapter 31 . 3/18
Beautiful !
The first half was painful and a bit difficult to read and i almost gave up. But the second half more than makes up for it. 'Consequences and Complexities' is probably the best fanfic i have read. The character development of Draco was wonderful. I especially loved the way he realises he is in love with her. I loved the fact that his love was so deep yet not obsessive. I loved their growth as a couple. I loved your writing. Your writing is so captivating and natural and i am just awestruck with your way with words. This was just so so beautiful. Loved It!
I really enjoyed this fic, and am surprised it doesn't have more reviews. On the other hand, thinking of the storyline and detailing, I can also understand why some people may not have read the entire fic - it is a little graphic, and the content isn't really romantic at all.

In saying that, I like the way the chapters are laid out, in a "then" and "now" way, and I think the story as a whole isn't your usual Dramione, but is very engaging. The last few chapters made me cry - which for me, definitely means that I've been drawn into the storyline. Really good fic.
Dherea chapter 31 . 8/22/2016
Amazing story! I could follow the sequencing easily, and the intermingled time periods added a lot of interest to the storyline. Looking forward to the sequel.
athenalorien chapter 31 . 7/3/2016
This review is designed for people who are making a decision on whether or not to read this fic; I really wish I had read a review that had warned me about it. I often read last chapter reviews of long fics to determine whether or not I want to invest my time in them; if you do the same, this one is for you. This review may offend the author, but I feel that readers have the right to know what they are reading. I feel that the author should have placed appropriate warnings at the beginning of this story and she did not. I think that's why I'm feeling so frustrated right now. Spoilers ahead.
This is NOT a romance between Hermione and Draco. While they do spend time together, this is not a story about the two of them falling in love. If that's what you're looking for, move on right now. Chapters alternate between the two of them in the present and Draco's past experiences, which are absolutely horrible. Please be aware that this fic is filled with scenes of extreme rape, sexual torture, and graphic violence, and all of it involves one or both of your two favorite characters. I have a relatively high tolerance for that sort of thing, but I felt AWFUL after reading this. I know caps are obnoxious but I'm not sure how else to describe how I felt after reading this fic. And no, I'm not a victim any sort of violence. I kept on reading because I was so disturbed that I felt compelled to read more, thinking it would somehow get better. Well, I went to sleep feeling like hell.
I rarely write negative reviews, but I spent hours of my life reading this that I can't get back, so I feel compelled to warn others.
A number of people seemed to enjoy this fic, but I honestly wish I hadn't read it. I can't say that about very many fics. Yes, the grammar and punctuation were good, but quite frankly, the characterization was weak. I didn't feel as though I was reading about Hermione; it could have about been about anyone. Additionally, given the trauma she experienced, her behavior didn't make sense. I had to suspend disbelief quite a bit while reading, and it pulled me out of the story. I was intrigued by Draco and Hermione's chapters, and I did enjoy aspects of them, but the chapters about Draco's past dragged on and needed editing. In the Draco chapters, there is so much victimization going on that it's depressing (and the murdering rapist is the biggest victim of all).
MAJOR SPOILER ALERT (don't read if you don't want to know major plot points): Essentially, Draco rapes, tortures, and murders his way through countless victims while getting off sexually, but it's not his fault. He even participates in gang rapes. Torturing people gets him off, and there are graphic descriptions of how the violence gets him off. He rapes Hermione so viciously that he almost kills her. You get to experience that particular scene multiple times, from multiple points of view. How many times do I need to read about Draco raping Hermione so horrifically that he nearly kills her? Yes, there are reasons why he does it, but I realized after reading it that I don't give a crap why he does it. It was absolutely horrible to read about. I read to escape, not to develop PTSD. If my opinion resonates with you, (and I acknowledge that it's just my opinion) move on to something else.
blacky chapter 30 . 5/27/2016
möööp... over already?
this was so thrilling i couldnt stop reading all through the day and half a night! epic.

i do think that hermione got over her emotional trauma a tad too easily, but despite this- seeing as most is more from dracos perspective- great characterizations. love narcissa and lucius! :)

now off to the sequel with me! ;)
MissEllen chapter 30 . 5/19/2016
What a wonderful, engaging, at times difficult to bear, but ultimately positive story. I have enjoyed reading it very much!
xxDustNight88 chapter 30 . 4/28/2016
Absolutely loved this. it was such an intense read. I'm off to start the sequel right now!
HeatherQuynn chapter 30 . 4/27/2016
SO well written. Tear jerking, thought provoking. Amazing read!