Reviews for Covered in Crimson
OverlyInvestedFangirl chapter 5 . 1/5
Ooh sneaky sneaky bellatrix and rodolphus
OverlyInvestedFangirl chapter 4 . 1/5
Wow what a chapter, I had to take my time with this and took some breaks I got a but squeamish due to the description of it all. Good writing though
OverlyInvestedFangirl chapter 3 . 1/4
Ooh what are those two upto, worried about Hermione and Draco too!
OverlyInvestedFangirl chapter 1 . 1/2
What an interesting start, can't wait to find out more
MadMadameA chapter 31 . 12/28/2017
This story was superb! It was gloriously dark and demented at times, heart wrenchingly, angsty and drama filled at others and utterly captivating over all! Well done!
MotekElm chapter 31 . 12/9/2017
Dark Dramione. not a romance! good war , trauma, manipulation, forgiveness theme. well written.
PhoenixGravity chapter 31 . 8/25/2017
This was amazing, beautiful, outstanding. The way the words flew before my eyes, the way the plot thinkers, the way the characters evolve is a delight to read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/29/2017
fl;skj;wjsekfwhgkjdslknsmvnsd,fjlksdrhg;kjklefjwsetihgkfsldkfjaj;skjfisjdkf yes yes yessssss :DDDDDDDD
Guest chapter 29 . 6/29/2017
OHMYGOODNESSOHMYGOODNESS THE EMOTIONS ARE KILLING ME THIS IS SUCH A RICH CHAPTER ASDLKJF;LSKEJF;IASHGKH;KSJDKLCDJFSJFJSKJD;LFJSLKJF
Guest chapter 28 . 6/29/2017
flsakjfoewhiaktjgdslkdjf;lksjefhawgvjdskljfweahgrjfdskfj this was soooo touching andj lakjlejiajf;sjghsdjkjf no words gahhhh
Guest chapter 27 . 6/29/2017
wowowowowowowoowwowow this is so intricate and amazing, and i just love these Malfoys
The Jingo chapter 30 . 5/9/2017
This was very good.
Dulce Muerte chapter 30 . 5/7/2017
wow just wow
addictedtoloveandfiction chapter 31 . 3/18/2017
Beautiful !
The first half was painful and a bit difficult to read and i almost gave up. But the second half more than makes up for it. 'Consequences and Complexities' is probably the best fanfic i have read. The character development of Draco was wonderful. I especially loved the way he realises he is in love with her. I loved the fact that his love was so deep yet not obsessive. I loved their growth as a couple. I loved your writing. Your writing is so captivating and natural and i am just awestruck with your way with words. This was just so so beautiful. Loved It!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/4/2017
I really enjoyed this fic, and am surprised it doesn't have more reviews. On the other hand, thinking of the storyline and detailing, I can also understand why some people may not have read the entire fic - it is a little graphic, and the content isn't really romantic at all.

In saying that, I like the way the chapters are laid out, in a "then" and "now" way, and I think the story as a whole isn't your usual Dramione, but is very engaging. The last few chapters made me cry - which for me, definitely means that I've been drawn into the storyline. Really good fic.