Reviews for Covered in Crimson
xlittlexmissxmcrx chapter 10 . 2/22
I'm sorry but I find Hermione's talking so cute. Haha! And I like how you made Draco explore Muggle things on his own.
SimplyHermione chapter 30 . 2/16
Very well-written. I appreciated the realness of just about every part of this story. Parts were, of course, difficult to read, but I admire your ability to not shrink away from the harder parts. I'd certainly not have been able to do that. I'll probably read the sequel sometime soon, but I just wanted to leave you a review. )
RisingDaemon chapter 32 . 2/14
while i know that archive of our own is great, do the other two you mention have stories other than what you would expect from the title?

also

damn that guy has nothing to do
Rising
WilsDragon chapter 32 . 2/14
Do not stress yourself over an OTT somebody who clearly deserves a 'jobs worth' cap! You get these sorts everywhere, morality police or Tw**s as I like to call them. The vast majority who read stories on this site are also on Archive of our Own and others, so care not what plebs like this say! If your stories are removed it's this sites loss.
April chapter 31 . 9/9/2014
How does this have one under 250 reviews?! I started reading this a few days ago and I swear I have done little else since! it consumed all of my free time and it was one hell of a ride! It's been a couple of months since I've been so engrossed in a fanfic! I actually got to know about you and your fics in one of the author's notes in 'Crimson with a Silver Lining'.

I wish I could give a proper review for this fic, but the truth is, I'm emotionally so full to the brim, I can't think straight. I totally loved this story. The present day parts, very much so. Characterization is amazing throughout. This is one of the few stories I've read that manage to keep Lucius and Narcissa in character, in my opinion. Their sense of self-preservation and tendency to place their family's welfare above absolutely everything else really shone through.

The flashback scenes about Draco's manipulation and transformation were...horrifying. I can't think of any other way to describe it. It was depraved and unbearably cruel, the way it was done. And the violence scenes...I almost couldn't stomach them. Does this fic have horror in the genre? It should! Those scenes nearly broke my heart :'(

I need a break of a couple of days after the shredder this fic put my emotions through, and then I'm going to get started on the sequel. Your writing is fantastic. My only regret is not knowing about your fics sooner! And like I said, I'm incredulous that this fic has only this many reviews. I think another reviewer said this deserves 1000, and I second that opinion wholeheartedly! Just...wow. If anybody is reading this review to gauge whether they should give this fic a try, I'd tell them - what are you still doing here? Go read it Now!

Thank you for sharing your stories!
isabela 144 chapter 31 . 7/9/2014
Brilliant, I absolutely love your story, both of them, very good work, congratulations
, keep writing.
fanfictionforlife18 chapter 31 . 1/25/2014
Truly the most emotional and beautiful fanfiction I have EVER read. Your writing is just fantastic! Great job :)
Guest chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
Ooh I'm glad you wrote a sequel.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/26/2013
This story has been so good. I can't believe it has so little reviews for the quality you have written.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
good chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
great start, attention grabbing.
TheShiningStar chapter 31 . 10/3/2013
Very well written story!
Blouta chapter 31 . 4/4/2013
I do not understand why this story doesn't have a thousand reviews. It really should. This was incredibly well written, and while at first I didn't like the flashbacks, they grew on me. The thoughtfulness that went into this story was amazing. I was thoroughly horrified at the things Draco did under Bella's control. They were disgusting. But the way he took care of Hermione, I thought, was a very Draco thing to do. I feel for him because the road to recovery, the road to forgiving himself and trying to put that all behind him will be a very long one indeed. I just love how every character seemed inter-woven with everyone else. I was amazed at the humanity, and lack of, that was through out your story. It really was like there were two Draco's living in his body. And while as horrifying as it was that his Aunt did all that to him, I can easily see her do that. She lost her sanity years ago. I do have a question, where was Sirius? I know that he wouldn't have been too involved, but I can see him help Andy and Narcissa. They are family after all.
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 31 . 4/1/2013
I loved this story... Sometimes cruel, violent, bloody barbaric in description, but also with a lot of hope, family love and very much well wrote :)

i'm happy to have being honored to read such a great dramione and original story oh and how the chapters were build :)

kiss
ps. There's only two french part i would change and its when Narcissa say to Draco that everything will be alright... I'd put "Tout ira bien" and i saw a little mistake on chap 21 "what's wrong, ma coeur?" Lucius whispered. (coeur stay masculine so it should be MON coeur here...)
;)
princess snowy chapter 31 . 3/21/2013
Loooooved this story and the style you wrote it in, you have a real talent and i'm very jealous of your french heritage! Mines like distant as :( great to read theres a sequel although you could have fitted another chapter on here but i wont complain lol