Reviews for Soldiers In Hell
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Those last few lines are so perfect. I loved this from start to finish- it represents everything I love about the Winchesters. Awesome!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow, that was really good. That's how I wanted it to end in the first place. UGH. Good job as always!
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Very sad :'( But there's a nasty part of me which thinks that Dean is going to keep his promise to Sam. Even though I think it would kill him, just as you described.

Beautifully written, though, even if it does make me want to cry!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Awww! *sob!* Why must you do this to me! *cries* Great poem, it was perfect in every way! :D
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That is how it should be, two brothers fighting alongside each other. Dean going to be with Sam forever now, I know he's fine by that being with his Sammy.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
There's something rather haunting in this... in a good way, of course. I quite liked it - more than I thought I would (I'm a bit wary of fanfiction poetry, there's a lot of not-so-good out there.)

But this was good. :) Thanks for posting.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That was great Karen, don't usually read poems but as it was you I couldn't resist!

You said so much in those lines and it's not beyond imagination Dean joining Sam, unable to be without him.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
...Dean went in there with sam? is he an idiot?

oh well it was still amazing!
Carol chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Man, that was really beautiful. I'm not usually a poem person, but I liked in your summary how you said not to read this, hehe. Thought that was funny and it sucked me in. Anyway, nice job. Think you captured the inner world of how Dean viewed his lot in life during and after Swan Song perfectly. Thanks for sharing!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Thanks for the warning, I really appreciate that as I can't read death fics, but I took a chance because I know your feelings about the season finale are close to mine.

This is a beautiful poem, sad yes, but I still loved it. The last two lines, wow!

Like I've said before, any stories concerning the episode "Swan Song" you want to share with us while we wait for September would be awesome or if your muse has some first or second season stories ideas... :) would love to read them.

Thanks for sharing your poem with us.

Until next time, take care.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That poem was simply amazing. And a great way for Dean to go. I forgot about those rings. VERY well done on this. I nearly cried!
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That is really sad but great.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
What do you mean not to read this? Posting it and then telling me not to read is kind of strange, don't you think? I mean, how can you ever tell me not to read anything of yours? Guess I'm deaf in that eye anyway, so I can't see or hear. It certainly was something well worth my time. So the next time you don't want me to read, don't post! Hugs, Vonnie
zemyx1995 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
aww this actually made me cry, very well done with the rhyming.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
What an awesome poem. Ya know, this is exactly what I would expect Dean to do if Sammy never made it out of hell...he would go in to fight right alongside his baby brother.