Reviews for Prove It
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 2/8
Wouldn't it have been nice if this had happened?
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwww win. Jared and Angela, how perfect...haha. That's really great, so much better than what really happened in TPitSotW, even though I love it to bits...gosh. Good work!
Low chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Hello ! I'm French and I just read your fiction !

It's very good ! I love !

Good-bye !

Low
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Love this story! So cute!
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Loved the way you drew the different characters into the story! You're really good with dialogue! (I suck at it, so I admire it immensely when I see others' abilities to write it!) I thought it was a great story!
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was way more than "just a little fluff." I really enjoyed reading this story! Having her read Booth's list was the perfect way to show her evidence that he loved her! Sigh...
Resounding chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Very endearing story! I enjoyed it immensely. :)
etakkate chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was lovely! thank you for sharing!
bones35 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Great story and clever to engage Jared and Cam.

Look forward to more stories from you.
jsiebert chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Great story well written with humor and romance! I loved it.

More stories please . . .
GCatsPjs chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Very, very, very good for a first attempt! (not really attempt... first actual story) The characters were 99% in character, lol... and the dialogue was strong... but what caught me off guard the most was the uniqueness of the story. You took a 'plot' that had been used over and over again, and you clearly made it your own. You twisted it and made it unique, and I loved it. Loved the talking separately, loved the list, loved the angelator... Loved the story! Fantastic! :)
my-completeness chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Very very sweet! And such a terrific job of your first Bones fic.
Lisbon94 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That was amazing...like one of the best oneshots Ive read :):) xx
ricebubble chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was such a cute story! I loved it. Great work :)

ricebubble
dqnum1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Awwww! I loved it! For your first Bones fic, you did really amazing! :)