Reviews for Fuct Up Restrictions
msanaagleek chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
AMAAAAAAAAZING! OH GOD! I LOOOOOVED IT! Thank you so much for writing this awesome fic!
adamamy425 chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
I just read this story today and it's absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing. :D
Guest chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
I love the way you write Puckleberry! Please write more of them! Thanks!
ScottishGleek1998 chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
This is SOOOOOOO good! I LOVE this fic SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! I cannot wait to read the sequel! Going to start it right now! x
donna14 chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
Loved, loved, and so loved this story!
Tiaragirl1211 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
No offense but honestly they could say no. Finn can't drop them because like seriously everyone will think tht they got a divorce and when their real marriage comes along they will have to carry this fraud on for the rest of their lives while everyone else in the world thinks they got divorced. I j or they're ginna end up living each other but you may want to think these thing though a little bit better
auhaes23 chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
Amazing story ! I loved everything ! I read your story in less than a night :)
daylight-chan chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
hi! I just finished reading this story. I LOVE IT! I know that i'm totally late on this whole thing but i just had to say something! yes i finished this and its 4:12 in the morning. And my lil sister is leaning on my shoulder and snoring loudly... awkward...anyway I'm still hoping that you're gonna write that sequel. Love this story BTW.. . ok BYE!
white horse stories chapter 17 . 6/29/2011
I absolutely loved this story! Read it into the night when suppose to be getting beauty sleep for prom - but totally worth it! xx
nitefang chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Seriously, you have the most legitimately awesome banter between Puck and Rachel. Like it's amazing. The constant bickering—though I've never seen it on the show—is basically what makes this story so awesome. For me, at least. I love banter/bickering.
lilypilots90 chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
Hey, I love this story...probably one of my favorites and wanted to let you know. Are you still planning on doing the sequel? I would really love reading that if you are... by the way I am a big fan of Over the Rainbow as well!
Lov2-Travel chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
I loved this story...just the right amount of playfullness:)) ...& of course, I LOVE Puckelberry!

Looking forward to the sequel...

In a Pickle chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
"I hope you join a celibacy club because for the next 6 and a half months, you're not getting any."

that was a low blow. ;P
zzzooe Too lazy to long in chapter 17 . 2/4/2011
AWESOME (: That is all.
Valerina chapter 17 . 1/30/2011

Great, now Mike can form a forbidden relationship with Tina, Quinn and her child can have more moments and PUCKLEBERRY is on *insert nessecary b-word here*