Reviews for Sunflower in Bloom
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 1 . 5/14
I loved this, Hinata's POV was awesome and i loved the open ending of the story.

Naruto's answer was also realistic, and what i could imagine Naruto saying.

Great job, written really well.
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Good one!
AmeHimeTori chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
So true they would kill him, wouldn't they? :P lolz! i loved it i wish i was as good as you are at writing! :( oh well, maybe i'll get better! Hopfully...probably not...nah.
cristina romina chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
one of the best i ever read. you're a great story-teller. i think, you can make a career out of your imagination..keep it up.
alwaysNaruHina chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
more please...!
LM22102 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Bah, how many chapters now and still no recognition from Moto? I honestly think Naruto either got seletive memory/forgot or took her love as the friendship type, that bumbling fool.

Either way, I liked this. Paced and mature.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Hear, hear. THIS is what Kishimoto should have done, but he seems determined to never let any of his characters have love and be happy.

I was afraid Naruto would turn her down when he looked so serious, but this is hopeful and sweet, and I like it. _
brit02 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
aww this is so sweet :) I love how you kept them in character still, and I was so sad when in the manga there was nothing said between Naruto and Hinata after she confessed to him :'( Are you doing a sequel?
Multi-Facets chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is better closure than Kishimoto gave. Here, there's at least a chance of sorting out feelings and giving each other chances. I like it. It's hopeful. n_n
MONST3R chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
:') sweet.
hiNAru Aburame chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
mmm. cute, i like it.
Solaris-Whitefish chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
AAAW KAWAII PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
straywords chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I really enjoyed this story. Naruto and Hinata are very much in character, and the dialogue between them felt natural. I particularly like the way you've addressed Naruto's possible feelings on the confession. In all, it's a nice, hopeful interlude. Thank you for writing it.
beyondthescenes chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh, that was all kinds of lovely! Beautiful work. It was sweet, tentative, hopeful, and natural - just the right balance. That was what should have happened. Great job!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Great story... Doubt it did actually happen but we'll see...