Reviews for Devil's Kiss
hpgrl95 chapter 20 . 9/7
Crazy enough as this sounds, I am a returning reader. The last time I read this part of the story had not yet developed and its awesome to see how much this story has evolved since 2010! Great story and thanks for your earlier shoutouts!
MinnieMouse2217 chapter 18 . 6/2
m
NBA
lordshuvra chapter 20 . 1/9
Nice story , it was quite good I have to say . keep writing nice story like this .
dzgirl11 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
"that and she's a girl" so so true
leprekan187 chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
this has been a really cute story. I am more than amused that I didn't see any reviews about people commenting on your name choices throughout the story. Bronte... Felton... Rowling... Spall... naming the children Sirius and remus was a very adorable choice
I Am Coolio D chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
Cute!
Prongs chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
Nice story.. A good read. Scorpius/lily were really cute. I also really like the potter sibling's relationship. It was really sweet. :)
Lexi chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
Loved it the most amazing story with the perfect ending. Brilliant!
Tathi chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
I love your fic! Fluffy.
Lil-lioness-cub chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Wow, Felton and Rowling. Because that isn't obvious or anything.
Tamaa chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
Awww, that's such a cute story!

I simply love Scorpius/Lily stories!

Good work! Really!

Keep up writing like this.

Greetings :)
Maeeflower chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Hahahaha Ginny, Alice, and Ella are three of my nicknames :) ( two of them are from books, the other one is just a shorter version if my awful name :) )
SnowflakeBeautiful chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Recently I came across this story, and I read it in one sitting. I absolutely LOVED/ADORED it! It is absolutely fantastic. Nothing ever felt rushed or forced and it was cute and romantic while still having humor...perfect. Thank you so much for writing a fantastic multi-chapter ff for this couple! I really hope that you'll write another full-length ff for them.
evillygood chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
SOOOO SOOOO SOOO SORRY!

Life got in the way and I haven't been able to read any ff.

So I have reread the first 15 chapters and I have fallen in love again!

This is great, but maybe check up on your grammer :)

Thanks for writing,