Reviews for Devil's Kiss
dzgirl11 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
"that and she's a girl" so so true
leprekan187 chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
this has been a really cute story. I am more than amused that I didn't see any reviews about people commenting on your name choices throughout the story. Bronte... Felton... Rowling... Spall... naming the children Sirius and remus was a very adorable choice
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
pagead/aclk?saL&aiCc1dkvB5ZUcSHFI3JsQeztYHQD oyq4NoDlM6b1FX4hYWeCxABILrz9 AFQ44-Wtfj_AWDJ_raH3KPwEKABgaeJ_wPIAQLgAgCoAwHIA50EqgSvAU_Q647Qu1JmOwufH_ovH4ogCYtqNo5JMCKi7yyjACPRTm juonph-eAwfSI9F3mCBiCi_HwM_kgjdnC7qhnu5X3XkMvJD7-dUUYBHa-qiYoQFf4XMSGIT69g8TeDB4oi8dV bicgIww1p8aISfO45DMT0hBDbbrN ZgHknfd-pUXQPyv1cX6O9rhPUKONNruXkxQj 7B5JdsmtWPxWO6KluSW5D4R9D0Mt LSzx2gZFvJeHgBAGIBgGgBgKAB-fYdg&num1&cid5GgeCU2JVe42ueWsruAL41bj&sigAOD64_1sBs-YnYYTt8Vzy_Fnk_i_SIqWZg&clientca-pub-1402966127069733& surveys/GayMarriage/Should-Gay-Marriage-Be-Legal-/id/70/kw/default%3FPROMO_CODE%3D12EF8-1&nm2&nx123&ny122&mb1
I Am Coolio D chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
Cute!
Prongs chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
Nice story.. A good read. Scorpius/lily were really cute. I also really like the potter sibling's relationship. It was really sweet. :)
Lexi chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
Loved it the most amazing story with the perfect ending. Brilliant!
Tathiana chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
I love your fic! Fluffy.
Lil-lioness-cub chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Wow, Felton and Rowling. Because that isn't obvious or anything.
Just Another Aceves chapter 20 . 1/3/2012
It was a great story

But i kept on getting confused bc yu kinda mixed uhp thing or didnt explain things right or yu reused names and yeah

Anyways since Charlie is Lily's uncle wouldnt Katherine and Will be related?

Also i was wondering if yu can answer a question for me:

If a half-blood and a pureblood marry and ha children would their children be purebloods?
Tamaa chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
Awww, that's such a cute story!

I simply love Scorpius/Lily stories!

Good work! Really!

Keep up writing like this.

Greetings :)
Maeeflower chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Hahahaha Ginny, Alice, and Ella are three of my nicknames :) ( two of them are from books, the other one is just a shorter version if my awful name :) )
SnowflakeBeautiful chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Recently I came across this story, and I read it in one sitting. I absolutely LOVED/ADORED it! It is absolutely fantastic. Nothing ever felt rushed or forced and it was cute and romantic while still having humor...perfect. Thank you so much for writing a fantastic multi-chapter ff for this couple! I really hope that you'll write another full-length ff for them.
evillygood chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
SOOOO SOOOO SOOO SORRY!

Life got in the way and I haven't been able to read any ff.

So I have reread the first 15 chapters and I have fallen in love again!

This is great, but maybe check up on your grammer :)

Thanks for writing,

evillygood
Siobhan Cullen chapter 20 . 4/19/2011
Amazing!
citylights319 chapter 20 . 4/4/2011
Amazing! I love this story.