Reviews for Devil's Kiss
dzgirl11 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
"that and she's a girl" so so true
leprekan187 chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
this has been a really cute story. I am more than amused that I didn't see any reviews about people commenting on your name choices throughout the story. Bronte... Felton... Rowling... Spall... naming the children Sirius and remus was a very adorable choice
I Am Coolio D chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
Prongs chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
Nice story.. A good read. Scorpius/lily were really cute. I also really like the potter sibling's relationship. It was really sweet. :)
Lexi chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
Loved it the most amazing story with the perfect ending. Brilliant!
Tathiana chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
I love your fic! Fluffy.
Lil-lioness-cub chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Wow, Felton and Rowling. Because that isn't obvious or anything.
Tamaa chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
Awww, that's such a cute story!

I simply love Scorpius/Lily stories!

Good work! Really!

Keep up writing like this.

Greetings :)
Maeeflower chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Hahahaha Ginny, Alice, and Ella are three of my nicknames :) ( two of them are from books, the other one is just a shorter version if my awful name :) )
SnowflakeBeautiful chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Recently I came across this story, and I read it in one sitting. I absolutely LOVED/ADORED it! It is absolutely fantastic. Nothing ever felt rushed or forced and it was cute and romantic while still having humor...perfect. Thank you so much for writing a fantastic multi-chapter ff for this couple! I really hope that you'll write another full-length ff for them.
evillygood chapter 15 . 6/15/2011

Life got in the way and I haven't been able to read any ff.

So I have reread the first 15 chapters and I have fallen in love again!

This is great, but maybe check up on your grammer :)

Thanks for writing,

Siobhan Cullen chapter 20 . 4/19/2011
citylights319 chapter 20 . 4/4/2011
Amazing! I love this story.
Charlotte Flame chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Hey! Love the story, but it keeps changing Astoria to Asteroid. Just thought I should tell you. Great story though. :)
DDDDISSSHA chapter 20 . 2/21/2011