Reviews for Pulse
satakshipari chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
i love it...
driksw chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
Just a note: you mentioned before that Edward was in Rio. In this chapter, Bella is near the coast of Argentina - and so, nowhere near to where Edward was hidden before (Rio, which is in Brasil).
Besides that, the fic is great!
Xoxo
allicat chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
it sucks that you aren't writing anymore i loved the story.
KakeKake chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
This is SO Confusing! Clear it up please?
syssi83 chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
great story
yourangelic-devil chapter 16 . 2/1/2011
nice plot..!
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
Instead of quitting cold turkey try to keep balance between life and

writing. I mean you are an. Incredible writer
XombiesYum chapter 16 . 1/1/2011
AW! Sadness. I think I'm gonna cry now. :'(

I understand that fanfiction is addictive, but u dont have to leave! When things get hard or ur bored and have nothing to do, u can read! And as for the being Christian and reading about vampires, theres nothing wrong with that! I'm Christian, and i mean VERY Christian! and i obsess over vampires like criminals obsess over the thrill and rush of committing crimes! (that was a bad analogy!) but u get my point hopefully... but if u wanna leave, ok. We'll miss you! :(

I wish I could adopt this story, but i cant. My teachers are too cruel. Plus i have 1 story i havent updated since july, and 2 other stories that i promised to update over vacation and never did. And i go back on monday. So im kinda busy. Sadness again. :( anyways. Byeee! We'll miss you! Ur writing is genius! :]
Littlebug21 chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
why? this is one of my favorite stories and its going to be discontinued! i can't adopt it even if i wanted to! well can you at least write a chapter every now and then when the urge strikes and update a year later. i can be very pationt for something i want and i really want to see a happy ending to this story. just think about it please, i hope you had a merry christmas. please come back when the year is up... :(
crazyperson17 chapter 16 . 12/26/2010
good luck
crazyperson17 chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
dang
mrs.lilibet cullen chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
Wow i understand though good luck
crazyperson17 chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
so is she a vampire?
crazyperson17 chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
so what happened to her?
Simaril chapter 16 . 12/24/2010