Reviews for Pulse
Sweetie7smiled chapter 6 . 8/21
You know, I can understand Edward's reasons for leaving before he felt he couldn't anymore, and not ever letting Bella know how much he loves her... but I can't at all understand why Bella thinks this is necessary. She knows he's a vampire! If she's worried about those who changed her coming back into the area, well it's not as if Edward's family isn't strong enough to counter them even just in numbers! And if it's the Volturi she's worried about... well, that still doesn't warrant refusing to get to know him just in case his life might be in danger for knowing her. She's -far- too assumptive, and these assumptions are what's hurting them both. Even the stupid belief that he hates her, because he chose to finally ignore her as she'd -asked- him to!, is all an assumption. A very unfair one on her part. Your Bella is showing her immaturity.
Thanks for writing.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 2 . 8/21
This looks neat; thanks for writing!
satakshipari chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
i love it...
driksw chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
Just a note: you mentioned before that Edward was in Rio. In this chapter, Bella is near the coast of Argentina - and so, nowhere near to where Edward was hidden before (Rio, which is in Brasil).
Besides that, the fic is great!
allicat chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
it sucks that you aren't writing anymore i loved the story.
crazykatielynne chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
This is SO Confusing! Clear it up please?
syssi83 chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
great story
yourangelic-devil chapter 16 . 2/1/2011
nice plot..!
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
Instead of quitting cold turkey try to keep balance between life and

writing. I mean you are an. Incredible writer
XombiesYum chapter 16 . 1/1/2011
AW! Sadness. I think I'm gonna cry now. :'(

I understand that fanfiction is addictive, but u dont have to leave! When things get hard or ur bored and have nothing to do, u can read! And as for the being Christian and reading about vampires, theres nothing wrong with that! I'm Christian, and i mean VERY Christian! and i obsess over vampires like criminals obsess over the thrill and rush of committing crimes! (that was a bad analogy!) but u get my point hopefully... but if u wanna leave, ok. We'll miss you! :(

I wish I could adopt this story, but i cant. My teachers are too cruel. Plus i have 1 story i havent updated since july, and 2 other stories that i promised to update over vacation and never did. And i go back on monday. So im kinda busy. Sadness again. :( anyways. Byeee! We'll miss you! Ur writing is genius! :]
Littlebug21 chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
why? this is one of my favorite stories and its going to be discontinued! i can't adopt it even if i wanted to! well can you at least write a chapter every now and then when the urge strikes and update a year later. i can be very pationt for something i want and i really want to see a happy ending to this story. just think about it please, i hope you had a merry christmas. please come back when the year is up... :(
crazyperson17 chapter 16 . 12/26/2010
good luck
crazyperson17 chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
mrs.lilibet cullen chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
Wow i understand though good luck
crazyperson17 chapter 4 . 12/24/2010