Reviews for What Doesn't Kill Us
Jojo78 chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
You had me in tears from the get go...i totally went through a box of kleenex...swollen eyes...non-stop tears...love your angst...plus, i can kinda relate to Mary...so it hits almost too close to home...hope you would continue writing ips fics...
Adelled chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Thoroughly enjoyable look at the plausible story of these fascinating characters.

Thank you.
Athena64 chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
This story was darker than usual I reckon... still well written... :-) thank you!
LisaG16 chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
Interesting and gritty look into what Mary's life growing up may have been like...it would explain a lot about her crusty personae. She really does need to confront her demons on the show...and have Marshall stand by her side the whole time. :)
fullmoonrisin chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
Wow, I just read this entire story and I have to say it is extremely compelling. I always wondered what Mary & Brandi went thru as children.
Kerrison chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Tell me there's a sequel to this!
hana chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
aww I really like how you wrote this, update soon!
Kay8abc chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Loved the chapter. i also get the stupid coffee cards, I have 20 sowhere each with 8-9 stamps on them, and I can't find them.

-Kate
sfchemist chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Baby steps. Always baby steps with these two.

Thanks for sharing such a moving story. Loved the backstory and the fact Mary is finally letting go of her dad and moving on.
Kaslyna chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
I love it! :D Haha. (:

We did locker cleanout and I took all the letters and stuff of my friend who hates me now and I dumped them, along with my binder, into the dumpster in a fit of insanity. Needless to say I dumped my study guides and had to take finals blind. :/
CavalierQueen chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
Another stellar story. You are a superb story teller. Thank you for sharing your gift.

Renee
MadeOfStars chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
Great story. Loved Mary trying to figure things out and Marshall giving stability/direction to her as always. Him saying he wasn't going anywhere was so sweet!
lovelyCatastrophex chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
OMGSH! The end so soon? :(

I enjoyed this story and I'm sad to hear it's complete. Your such an exceptional writer, I will be sending you some messages about ideas I've had, I'd appreciate the criticism coming from a wonderful writer like you!

Thanks for sharing this great story, I'll definitely be looking for more of your work :D

P.S M&M forever
luv2read2006 chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
Another excellent story! I would love to see a sequel, if there's one in the works!
Maddy51 chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
really liked this! glad you decided to expand it!