Reviews for Interference
OMG! SO EXCITING! *-*
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
WHAT?!
butcherXbaby chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Aw I was hoping for a sequel. With the wedding and the pregnecy and the unknown threat
butcherXbaby chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Aw the fluffyiness is so kawaii. Fluff is never useless. It all cant be sex right
MStarr123 chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
It would take me bout 3 or 4 weeks 2 thnk bout if Gwendel should b used 4 experimental thingz.
Sonnenfrost chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
A great story. It is true both needed a little push, especially our double-black. He is far too shy for his own good. What impressed me was how you took the character of each person into your story and made them seem like the original. I know such is not an easy feat.
I hope you let the story continue, from the way it ends here it feels like there is something coming.
By the way would be possible for Yuuri to be pregnant as well? He is a half-demon and he also swallowed one of these herb-pills. It would be a lot of fun to see his reaction
meckie-chan chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
i am slightly disappointed about the cliffy...

but i like the story though :)
Miss Crosszeria chapter 14 . 10/3/2011
Wow! It's really cute! I love it!
FallenAngelGirl96 chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
is this gonna have a sequel to it? it should have one since i want to kno who is the person or thing thats gonna attack them! but this is good and its really funny hahahahahaha! you should totally make a sequel to it!
kamatayan chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
Well your story is nice, but there a question I want to ask, Does a half demon get pregnant also?
Larkawolfgirl chapter 14 . 3/14/2011
This was a great story. It had me wanting 2 read it all in one sitting. I loved the back and forth switching in the relationship. I picture them like that too. You cant stick either of them into seme or uke. It was very fluffy goodness and good idea with having yuri behind it all.
lio chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
Ahh so fuking love! Wish I could actually see the baby jaja

Can't wait for update .
MJ-0.0 chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
I wanted a wedding! lol nah I love your story it has the exact amount of everything (:
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »