Reviews for Inclinations of That Sort
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 2/13
Wow!~
KellyKatt19 chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Ahahahahaha well they're the cutest pair of paedophiles that I've ever seen! Good on you for not haxing your way around the more awkward side of shipping R27, and for doing it well! It's cute and funny, and pretty in-character, so well done :).

- Kelly
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Me encanta tu historia. Y lo de pedofilo me mato de risa. Te amo! Por este R27
tatsumi yuki chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Why not adult reborn?~
Diana chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I've been looking for this. Not that I want to see Reborn in his baby form and Tsuna engaging in an intimate act but i wanted to see an author not afraid to show his or her love for R27 regardless of the involved's physical forms and actually discussing the issue of it.
It is a bit uncomfortable to think about how one would show affection that's more than chaste when the other half of the ship is in the form of a baby but I'm glad how you were able to allow that to happen and give a legitimate reason as to why it does not matter. Kudos to you.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Plot twist of mother loads.
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Ahahaha
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is the hard part of R27 fics. You feel like a pedophile unless Reborn is in his adult form. Nevertheless, the writing was near flawless, so well done and I hope you write more for this fandom :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Aaaannndd...
Bianchi has earned a more legitimate reason for killing Tsuna with poison cooking!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
OMG! You have NO idea how long i've been looking for an Arcobaleno!Reborn and Tsuna fic! It was so KAWAII! :D

I LOLed at the CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES! XD it's been WAY too long since i saw a Yugioh Abridged episode...
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Hahaha how hilarious and cute X3
hikarinayoshi chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
i can't laughing
i cant breathe
wow
that was awesome!
asinineAbbreviations chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!
Yusei: Jack.
Jack: WHAT IS IT, YUSEI?
Yusei: There's something you should know. I came.
Jack: WHAT?
Yusei:... To this city.
Jack: Oh.
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
-hides nosebleed- maybe they need to have ganini or spanner make something so reborn can have his adult body back.
TragicalMusique chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I loved this. I laughed my ass off on some parts but overall it was very sweet.