Reviews for Inclinations of That Sort
Me encanta tu historia. Y lo de pedofilo me mato de risa. Te amo! Por este R27
tatsumi yuki chapter 1 . 10/22
Why not adult reborn?~
Diana chapter 1 . 7/8
I've been looking for this. Not that I want to see Reborn in his baby form and Tsuna engaging in an intimate act but i wanted to see an author not afraid to show his or her love for R27 regardless of the involved's physical forms and actually discussing the issue of it.
It is a bit uncomfortable to think about how one would show affection that's more than chaste when the other half of the ship is in the form of a baby but I'm glad how you were able to allow that to happen and give a legitimate reason as to why it does not matter. Kudos to you.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/5
Plot twist of mother loads.
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is the hard part of R27 fics. You feel like a pedophile unless Reborn is in his adult form. Nevertheless, the writing was near flawless, so well done and I hope you write more for this fandom :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Bianchi has earned a more legitimate reason for killing Tsuna with poison cooking!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
OMG! You have NO idea how long i've been looking for an Arcobaleno!Reborn and Tsuna fic! It was so KAWAII! :D

I LOLed at the CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES! XD it's been WAY too long since i saw a Yugioh Abridged episode...
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Hahaha how hilarious and cute X3
hikarinayoshi chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
i can't laughing
i cant breathe
that was awesome!
asinineAbbreviations chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Yusei: Jack.
Yusei: There's something you should know. I came.
Jack: WHAT?
Yusei:... To this city.
Jack: Oh.
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
-hides nosebleed- maybe they need to have ganini or spanner make something so reborn can have his adult body back.
TragicalMusique chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I loved this. I laughed my ass off on some parts but overall it was very sweet.
Jexington chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Please...please make another chapter...):
Yoime chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Woah. Such a pedo. I totally understand Tsuna, kinda, uhm, really weird, to make out with a baby. Even more weird to be violated by one, but hey, seems fun enough 8D Thanks a lot for this weird 'n interesting piece!