Reviews for Bait
Six-string Samurai chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Nice little diversion piece. The ending is probably my favorite part of this, aside from the banter. Kudos.

I tried the fishing bit once, and didn't give it another shot after the Shaman Fish quest. Maybe I'll take another gander at it sometime.
Kaminokai chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
nice. i found the fishing part to be the most infuriating part of the game, because i am horrible at it (same with any other fishing game, like in animal crossing). i think you captured the frustration of fishing. fun story. i love the NieR universe. i wish there was more.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I really wish there was more Nier fanfiction, mainly like this... by you XD Seriously, this game is so underated and it's such a huge shame that I only have 1 fic I can revisit :C
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Although I never was able to play the game Nier itself, I fell in love with it. I still listen to the music, watch the playthrough videos on Youtube, and think about it. It is such a beautiful series, and I am sad that there is not much going for it in fanfic terms. I was very happy to stumble upon this one-shot. It is so simple, and yet beautiful. I loved how in-character everyone was and the fitting humor. It makes me all warm inside. Thank you for this!

You totally had Weiss down to a tee.
sdfwe4rtjklsfdqw2edas chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Very interesting read, what an entertaining trip to the beach! The summary fits the fic so well.
8emerald8 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
The dialogue and characterisation was spot on in this story. Nice concept for a story too and the whole thing was wrote well. I wish there were more Nier stories like this but at least I had the pleasure of reading this one.
darkwings13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
You've got all of the characters in character! Bravo! This was very amusing and the dialogue between kaine and weiss was hilarious. A very good fic and I applaud you for doing such a great job.
017Bluefield chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Tip:

The F-word Mature Rating
The Extreme Piercing chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Salmon live in the ocean.
R chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
ummm im pretty sure salmon don't live in the ocean...but it was funny
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Ah this game. So hard (for me but I try) but I like this fanfic! I wish there were more!
VaanSkyLord chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I really enjoyed it. Nice job. Hope you make more stories about Kaine.
gb chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This made me laugh so bloody hard, you have no idea.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Nice, this was certainly lolsy. Though I'm guessing you've only seen endings A and B

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.

P.S. Emil head roll for the win.
Athla chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I Just got ending B few minutes ago and this is just what I wanted to read.

very well done and true to the chracters.