Reviews for A Ghost, Revived V20
XxwerefangmoonxX chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Cool! I hope you update again!
X - The Blade chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
It's refreshing to find a good Parasite Eve fanfic in the works. Aside from a few minor spelling/grammatical errors, the story seems pretty solid, the pacing is good, and the cast feels in character.

Looking forward to reading more.
Agrith chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
I love this story. I really can't wait for more. I can see a great story starting to form here. This could be good. Please keep it up.
Aeridas chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Criticism for the delay? Do you know how much of a hypocrite that would make me? lol

Anywho, another good chapter. I especially liked the countdown scene where Aya is slowly reasoning her way through Eve's argument. And I guilt tripped my parents when I was a teenager too. ;)Your interaction between characters is great and its real, I like that. Please keep it up and continue to write when life allows for it! And I hope you make it through all your busy moments with the least amount of stress possible!
741AuthorNCS chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Awesome chapter.
Nibelheim chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
Ah, nice start to a potentially thrilling story. Nice descriptive writing as well. Wonder how you will handle the action scenes? Look forward to finding out.

Maybe you could use the meeting of minds in chapter 2 as a flashback when Aya is actually on mission and in danger. She thinks back and how she got into this. This way you could draw the reader in.
Aeridas chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
This is great! Your writing style is very fluid and it draws the reader in. I can't wait for more, please update soon! There's too few good PE fics out there. And most of those have been abandoned. Please keep working on this one! :D
741AuthorNCS chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Another great chapter!
741AuthorNCS chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
What the hell? This is an awesome story! Please continue.