Reviews for The Lumos in My Life
Nice story. :)
TheMustacheLover chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Good story. I loved it. Wish you could've written more
JoanieNobody chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
I really liked the character Emma. And there were moments that made me laugh aloud. But I have to say the ending pissed me off, even if it was right.
WhenBothOurCarsCollide chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
LOVE this story! :)- Alex
smilegracie chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
This story was good but left me feelig her sad. I kept hoping for a happy ending. But I did like it. Emma was odd...but interesting and likeable. I wanted her to be happy and felt like crying both her and draco at the end. If you decide to continue I would be happy but ifnot I will create my own little happy ending.

But thnak you for the good story. And original also. I have never read one like this.
KittyBits chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
This story was absolutely amazing! Love it love it love it 3
The Forgotten Unforgetable chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I loved this! I read it start to finish and absolutely adored it! It was really believable, I can see both characters doing and saying what they did. I'm more of a happy ending kind of person so I changed the ending in my head XD Your story was fantastic, just saying. I almost wish I was Emma, with her love of bacon! Great job! (Favorite favorite favorite!) You should consider making a sequel or something! :)
AkatsukiFreak31 chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I liked it. The ending was sad though
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
u could makd a sequal. like maybe he came back to check on her and found out she got prego. or something.
urbaneclipse chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Wow, Your story was absolutely amazing. To be honest when I first read the summary I was dubious about this bacon concept. But she relly fit into the story well, and I didn't even find it creepy that she was making plans for their future life together, even though she met him that night. It just really flowed well. Congrats it's definately going into my favorites (:

One thing though, at the beginning you said it had been three years since voldemort fell, and yet I think two paragraphs down from that, you said it had been four years. One small thing that stood out. But other than that fabulous. Keep up the good work!

xx Lesley
ave-caesar chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Wow, that was pretty damn good. I had a few tears too, bravo.

EmbersoftheNightChild chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
raather sudden ending but still nice...although it would have been nice for it to have continued...
MobMotherScitah chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Ahh, lovely.

tre chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Im in tears,it was tragically yet beautiful. Great job
EmbersoftheNightChild chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
ur story seems cute and had a lot of potential i hope u update soon!