Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
AnnaAmnesia chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Oh COME ON! I need an update or I will surely pass out. Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase!
CYclopsFIVE chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
I'v read this story about a million times over, and then some...

...wait for it...

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
I really like the part when soldier woke EVERYONE up. it made me giggle (still does)
keep up the good work!
DeidaraHoshika chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
Ah man, this is a good story! Nice portrayal of characters, intriguing plot, no spelling/grammar mistakes (though perhaps I was too into the story to actually notice any); all in all it's a really good story! Good job mate :))

When you gonna update? Not that I'm rushing you or anything, it's just that I'm a bit excited to finding out what happens next... You're not going to discontinue this are you? It's too good to be abandoned... :((
subaru1999 chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
wonderful story so far! I really like how you portray pyro... I cant wait to see what happens next!
robo-pie chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
FINISH THE STORY FINISH THE STORY FINISH THE STORY!

Out of all the F!Pyro stories I've read, this is the best. It's realistic, suspensful, and I'm dieing to know what's going to happen next. I'm going to be a very sad panda if this story remains unfinished. D8
blah chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
I'm so elated you've continued this fic! I hope to read more soon, the plot sounds like it's about to explode awsomeness!
coinincident chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
Cliffhanger? You're so cruel D: I really love how this story is going. Will there be any updates in the future? I would be so happy if there were. I would write a longer review about how much I love this, but I'm on my iPod touch typing this and it's hard to type on it

Please regard me kindly~! *bows*

-Mandy
coinincident chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
Aww, that was a sweet chapter. It wasn't anything like I thought it was going to be. I love how the Spy doesn't think any differently of her after. That's absolutely perfect. It's how it should be, really!

I'm excited to read more. I hope you update again soon so that I don't think you're dead for two or three months with this fanfiction!

Please regard me kindly~! *bows*

-Mandy
the-lovecat chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This is probably the only TF2 fiction that I like, and I can't wait for you to continue this
Josiphia chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
Is this turning into a romance? If it is I don't mind :3

Anyway, I can't wait to read more.
Instability52 chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
Read this and noticed it came up on tf2chan shortly after! Would love to see this continue.
Visk chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Quick! Continue!
Visk chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like this.
Rita Tangent chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
I love it. Cant wait for more!
KaiThePhaux chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
Absolutely brilliant story! I love how it's not like, "Oh! I immediately love you now, let's go suddenly make out!" - It's plausable, it seems absolutely possible, and for a character with little to no background at all, such as Pyro, you did an amazing job creating the perfect character for her.

Please continue!