Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
ScourgeFanatic101 chapter 15 . 11/1/2013
OMG please write another chapter. I know where you live ಠ_ಠ
Rookie Cookie Baked Crispy chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
Please tell me you're gonna continue this... T-T
Bittermahogany chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
Brilliant story. Sad to see you haven't updated though, kind of wondering what's up with the scout, doesn't seem to be anything wrong, but I don't know much about scouts. I'd say can't wait to see this continued but that's not going to happen now is it?

P.S. If you are going to read this, I think you need to work on your formatting a little more.
Iridius chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
A masterpiece. Continue.
ArthurAmnesia chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Oh COME ON! I need an update or I will surely pass out. Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase!
CYclopsFIVE chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
I'v read this story about a million times over, and then some...

...wait for it...

I really like the part when soldier woke EVERYONE up. it made me giggle (still does)
keep up the good work!
DeidaraHoshika chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
Ah man, this is a good story! Nice portrayal of characters, intriguing plot, no spelling/grammar mistakes (though perhaps I was too into the story to actually notice any); all in all it's a really good story! Good job mate :))

When you gonna update? Not that I'm rushing you or anything, it's just that I'm a bit excited to finding out what happens next... You're not going to discontinue this are you? It's too good to be abandoned... :((
subaru1999 chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
wonderful story so far! I really like how you portray pyro... I cant wait to see what happens next!
robo-pie chapter 15 . 12/28/2011

Out of all the F!Pyro stories I've read, this is the best. It's realistic, suspensful, and I'm dieing to know what's going to happen next. I'm going to be a very sad panda if this story remains unfinished. D8
blah chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
I'm so elated you've continued this fic! I hope to read more soon, the plot sounds like it's about to explode awsomeness!
coinincident chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
Cliffhanger? You're so cruel D: I really love how this story is going. Will there be any updates in the future? I would be so happy if there were. I would write a longer review about how much I love this, but I'm on my iPod touch typing this and it's hard to type on it

Please regard me kindly~! *bows*

coinincident chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
Aww, that was a sweet chapter. It wasn't anything like I thought it was going to be. I love how the Spy doesn't think any differently of her after. That's absolutely perfect. It's how it should be, really!

I'm excited to read more. I hope you update again soon so that I don't think you're dead for two or three months with this fanfiction!

Please regard me kindly~! *bows*

the-lovecat chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This is probably the only TF2 fiction that I like, and I can't wait for you to continue this
Josiphia chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
Is this turning into a romance? If it is I don't mind :3

Anyway, I can't wait to read more.
Instability52 chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
Read this and noticed it came up on tf2chan shortly after! Would love to see this continue.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »