Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
Instability52 chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
Read this and noticed it came up on tf2chan shortly after! Would love to see this continue.
Visk chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Quick! Continue!
Visk chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like this.
Rita Tangent chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
I love it. Cant wait for more!
KaiThePhaux chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
Absolutely brilliant story! I love how it's not like, "Oh! I immediately love you now, let's go suddenly make out!" - It's plausable, it seems absolutely possible, and for a character with little to no background at all, such as Pyro, you did an amazing job creating the perfect character for her.

Please continue!
Mister Doctor Professor Guy chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
Love it.
Seth Morningstar chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
Dun dun duuuun
fastpork chapter 15 . 7/7/2011
please continue this DD: i haven't reviewed a story in a long time, but this one...i just wanna read the next chapter, and the next, and the next already! LOL. i hope you update soon!
Bearybeary chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
Good, very good. I think she'll find out why the team act funny sooner or later.
Chessolin chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
Yay you updated! Still interesting, please continue!
KrazyLadyKat chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
oh nooo's whats wrong wid scoot? is he working wid spy?
KrnYong chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
noooooooooooooooooooo! the suspense! you cannot end it on a cliffhanger TT_TT
Sacide Darkpath chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
I never really reviewed something before, and I don't really have a valid reason not to, so i'm finally coming out of the dark corner, as one writer to another, that I love this story.

It was a heavy inspiration to my own Fem!Pyro centered story, and I really must thank you for that. This story taught me that I can write a fem class and it can be good.

On the actual story though, as I said, it's amazing, detailed, suspensful, you name it. However, being as critical and cynical i am, i think it would be better if the paragraphs were a little less clumped up, because for people like me, it's hard to keep track and i always end up reading a line too far. Not a major complaint- or a complaint in all, but this is what feedback/review is supposed to be about, right? ''

Not that your continuing it though, since you havent updated in ages..
AHSamantha chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
Oh my god! you HAVE to continue this! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the awesome work!
Shattered-k3 chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
This is soooo suspenseful! Continue please!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »