Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
coinincident chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
Aww, that was a sweet chapter. It wasn't anything like I thought it was going to be. I love how the Spy doesn't think any differently of her after. That's absolutely perfect. It's how it should be, really!

I'm excited to read more. I hope you update again soon so that I don't think you're dead for two or three months with this fanfiction!

Please regard me kindly~! *bows*

-Mandy
the-lovecat chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This is probably the only TF2 fiction that I like, and I can't wait for you to continue this
Josiphia chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
Is this turning into a romance? If it is I don't mind :3

Anyway, I can't wait to read more.
Instability52 chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
Read this and noticed it came up on tf2chan shortly after! Would love to see this continue.
Visk chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
Quick! Continue!
Visk chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like this.
Rita Tangent chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
I love it. Cant wait for more!
KaiThePhaux chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
Absolutely brilliant story! I love how it's not like, "Oh! I immediately love you now, let's go suddenly make out!" - It's plausable, it seems absolutely possible, and for a character with little to no background at all, such as Pyro, you did an amazing job creating the perfect character for her.

Please continue!
Mister Doctor Professor Guy chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
Love it.
Seth Morningstar chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
Dun dun duuuun
fastpork chapter 15 . 7/7/2011
please continue this DD: i haven't reviewed a story in a long time, but this one...i just wanna read the next chapter, and the next, and the next already! LOL. i hope you update soon!
Bearybeary chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
Good, very good. I think she'll find out why the team act funny sooner or later.
Chessolin chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
Yay you updated! Still interesting, please continue!
KrazyLadyKat chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
oh nooo's whats wrong wid scoot? is he working wid spy?
KrnYong chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
noooooooooooooooooooo! the suspense! you cannot end it on a cliffhanger TT_TT
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »