Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
Love it.
Seth Morningstar chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
Dun dun duuuun
smalldad chapter 15 . 7/7/2011
please continue this DD: i haven't reviewed a story in a long time, but this one...i just wanna read the next chapter, and the next, and the next already! LOL. i hope you update soon!
Bearybeary chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
Good, very good. I think she'll find out why the team act funny sooner or later.
Chessolin chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
Yay you updated! Still interesting, please continue!
KrazyKoneko chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
oh nooo's whats wrong wid scoot? is he working wid spy?
KrnYong chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
noooooooooooooooooooo! the suspense! you cannot end it on a cliffhanger TT_TT
Sacide Darkpath chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
I never really reviewed something before, and I don't really have a valid reason not to, so i'm finally coming out of the dark corner, as one writer to another, that I love this story.

It was a heavy inspiration to my own Fem!Pyro centered story, and I really must thank you for that. This story taught me that I can write a fem class and it can be good.

On the actual story though, as I said, it's amazing, detailed, suspensful, you name it. However, being as critical and cynical i am, i think it would be better if the paragraphs were a little less clumped up, because for people like me, it's hard to keep track and i always end up reading a line too far. Not a major complaint- or a complaint in all, but this is what feedback/review is supposed to be about, right? ''

Not that your continuing it though, since you havent updated in ages..
AHSamantha chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
Oh my god! you HAVE to continue this! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the awesome work!
Shattered-k3 chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
This is soooo suspenseful! Continue please!
espadalover chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter!
franK chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
awesome

that is all
Ragna89 chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
Rage! No more chapters :O

I need moar! Caus this is really good :D.
goldykat chapter 14 . 11/21/2010
Oooh, I REALLY liked this chapter!

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? KEEP WRITING!
Moomehtrednu chapter 14 . 10/26/2010
i'm really(x10) enjoying this story. i wonder what'll happen next, will scout discover pyro's a girl or maybe mistaken her for a girlish guy
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »