Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
Ragna89 chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
Rage! No more chapters :O

I need moar! Caus this is really good :D.
goldykat chapter 14 . 11/21/2010
Oooh, I REALLY liked this chapter!

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? KEEP WRITING!
Moomehtrednu chapter 14 . 10/26/2010
i'm really(x10) enjoying this story. i wonder what'll happen next, will scout discover pyro's a girl or maybe mistaken her for a girlish guy
lala chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
Awesome story! Keep going it's getting more and more interesting!
SubMeowchineGun chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
I really like this story! It's very well written, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
StoppableForce chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
AWESOME.
Seth Morningstar chapter 14 . 9/28/2010
Curiouser and curiouser.

SM's songforthechap: Pieces of Truth by The Foxboro Hottubs

Why? Don't mess with the mess around
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 14 . 9/28/2010
I really enjoy what you're doing with this story! Seems to me you're doing a good job with the characterizations-especially Scout, who's irritating but not incompetent or stupid (a treatment I've seen too often). And when the enemy Scout mentioned the plan, I assumed there'd been a Spy in their base, but now that the enemy Spy is coming to talk, it looks like there's something else going on here. And I'm looking forward to finding out what. :)

The only bit of constructive criticism I'd give is cautioning a bit about the advance of the Spy's affections. I wouldn't drop the word love this early, even in idle thought; he is, after all, a chronically disloyal character, and they've effectively only just met. (Er, face-to-face, anyway.) But that's my thought, and you can take it or leave it. :) Great story! Definitely an addition to the fav list (can't believe I didn't do that already), and I'll be keeping a weather eye out for updates.
KrazyKoneko chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
DON DON DON! lolz :) uh-oh wazgonna happen to pyro? pleez hurry with the next update! :)
Windsofdreams chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
oh, crap... WHAT WILL BECOME OF PYRO? Will Scout figure out that she's a girl? Will Medic tell the entire team? Will Soldier try to get rid of her on dishonorable discharge? And what does the BLU Spy have planed for her? Tune in next chapter.
Micromyni chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
At least Medic is professional about it. XD I don't really think Sniper or Heavy would care much, either, as long as she still does her job as Pyro.

...I can't wait until she puts her mask back on, though. She doesn't feel like Pyro otherwise. Where is it?
Windsofdreams chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
oh ho crap! Now that Medic knows who else has figured it out? Please tell me that Scout doesn't know yet, Please Please PLEASE!
ninja zebra chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
well it looks like pyroz got sum explaining to do lolz :) great chappie az expected :)
KrazyKoneko chapter 12 . 9/19/2010
... i dono what to say... EPICNESS! :)
Micromyni chapter 12 . 9/19/2010
Medic's gonna love filling up that almost-empty medical record of Pyro's.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »