Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
Sacide Darkpath chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
I never really reviewed something before, and I don't really have a valid reason not to, so i'm finally coming out of the dark corner, as one writer to another, that I love this story.

It was a heavy inspiration to my own Fem!Pyro centered story, and I really must thank you for that. This story taught me that I can write a fem class and it can be good.

On the actual story though, as I said, it's amazing, detailed, suspensful, you name it. However, being as critical and cynical i am, i think it would be better if the paragraphs were a little less clumped up, because for people like me, it's hard to keep track and i always end up reading a line too far. Not a major complaint- or a complaint in all, but this is what feedback/review is supposed to be about, right? ''

Not that your continuing it though, since you havent updated in ages..
AHSamantha chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
Oh my god! you HAVE to continue this! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the awesome work!
Shattered-k3 chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
This is soooo suspenseful! Continue please!
PurplePoltergeist chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter!
franK chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
awesome~

that is all
Ragna89 chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
Rage! No more chapters :O

I need moar! Caus this is really good :D.
goldykat chapter 14 . 11/21/2010
Oooh, I REALLY liked this chapter!

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? KEEP WRITING!
Moomehtrednu chapter 14 . 10/26/2010
i'm really(x10) enjoying this story. i wonder what'll happen next, will scout discover pyro's a girl or maybe mistaken her for a girlish guy
lala chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
Awesome story! Keep going it's getting more and more interesting!
SubMeowchineGun chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
I really like this story! It's very well written, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
StoppableForce chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
AWESOME.
Seth Morningstar chapter 14 . 9/28/2010
Curiouser and curiouser.

SM's songforthechap: Pieces of Truth by The Foxboro Hottubs

Why? Don't mess with the mess around
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 14 . 9/28/2010
I really enjoy what you're doing with this story! Seems to me you're doing a good job with the characterizations-especially Scout, who's irritating but not incompetent or stupid (a treatment I've seen too often). And when the enemy Scout mentioned the plan, I assumed there'd been a Spy in their base, but now that the enemy Spy is coming to talk, it looks like there's something else going on here. And I'm looking forward to finding out what. :)

The only bit of constructive criticism I'd give is cautioning a bit about the advance of the Spy's affections. I wouldn't drop the word love this early, even in idle thought; he is, after all, a chronically disloyal character, and they've effectively only just met. (Er, face-to-face, anyway.) But that's my thought, and you can take it or leave it. :) Great story! Definitely an addition to the fav list (can't believe I didn't do that already), and I'll be keeping a weather eye out for updates.
KrazyLadyKat chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
DON DON DON! lolz :) uh-oh wazgonna happen to pyro? pleez hurry with the next update! :)
Windsofdreams chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
oh, crap... WHAT WILL BECOME OF PYRO? Will Scout figure out that she's a girl? Will Medic tell the entire team? Will Soldier try to get rid of her on dishonorable discharge? And what does the BLU Spy have planed for her? Tune in next chapter.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »