Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
KrazyKoneko chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
poor sniper hes so confused lolz
KrazyKoneko chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
hurray update! keep it commin with ur awsomness
The Butter chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
just a note, the gas tank on the pyros back is actually an oxygen tank, like a firefighter would wear if the went in a building. the fuel for the flamethrower is actually in a propane tank on the flamethrower itself. the air tank is probably how pyro breathes most of the time. the asbestos in the suit wouldn't affect him/her as much as you would think.
EveroneIsRight chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
Not bad, I'm interested. You have a good writing style and I want to see how our lady Pyro's relation ship with Spy progresses.

The biggest thing that bugs me about this would have to be the punctuation. Remember ro put commas at the end of dialogue.

Example: "Yes, I agree," he said.

NOT: "Yes, I agree" he said.

Also, when putting something in quotaions in the middle of dialogue use singles in stead of doubles.

Example: "I have seen my own friends betray me, my 'co-workers' backstab me."

NOT:I have seen my own friends betray me, my "co-workers" backstab me."

These are little things, but I've seen them consistantly though the chapters. Just read it over a few more times before you submit it.

Best of luck. ;)
baissemiel chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
A wonderful read and great characterization. The interactions between members are really nice and realistic; I look forward to more.
Eric G chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Awesome job on this chapter and the previous one, word of advice though. You kept referring to Pyro as a She and a He, so watch out for that in the future.
KrazyKoneko chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
wow great chapter can't wait 4 the next one:)
KrazyKoneko chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
now i read his side and was kinda hopen he finds another way inta her room
MegaMagikarp chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Mff. Mfff Mmm mf mffmff. Mffff Mffmfff mm.

TRANSATLION Wow. this fic is awesome. Please continue it.
goldykat chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Mmmmh!

Very well done!

I'm not normally one for Fem fics, but you really pulled it off!
Zanna-chan chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
awesome story so far XD
Litzana chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Continue. Please.

Spy

(Disguised as Litzy XD)
Litzana chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I... NEED MORE!

Seriously - this is awesome. Even someone who'd never played the game can tell what you're on about.

Usually I hate Fem fics, but you've pulled it off surprisingly well. Keep it up!

Litzy