Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
KrazyLadyKat chapter 12 . 9/19/2010
... i dono what to say... EPICNESS! :)
Micromyni chapter 12 . 9/19/2010
Medic's gonna love filling up that almost-empty medical record of Pyro's.
pip chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
nice story update soon please
JBadgr chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Eee! Just stayed up to read the whole thing- I absolutely adore this fic. I lurve the idea of fem!Pyro and I hope Valve chooses to stick with the idea of female addition :3

I love your characterisations of well, everyone! I really hope you continue with this story because it is just wonderful 33

Take care and keep writing :D
TheLuckyStapler chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
This. This I like. Definitely going to add and watch for upcoming chapters! I'm picky with my fanfiction, but this is a nice read so far.
KrazyLadyKat chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
poor sniper hes so confused lolz
KrazyLadyKat chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
hurray update! keep it commin with ur awsomness
The Butter chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
just a note, the gas tank on the pyros back is actually an oxygen tank, like a firefighter would wear if the went in a building. the fuel for the flamethrower is actually in a propane tank on the flamethrower itself. the air tank is probably how pyro breathes most of the time. the asbestos in the suit wouldn't affect him/her as much as you would think.
EveroneIsRight chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
Not bad, I'm interested. You have a good writing style and I want to see how our lady Pyro's relation ship with Spy progresses.

The biggest thing that bugs me about this would have to be the punctuation. Remember ro put commas at the end of dialogue.

Example: "Yes, I agree," he said.

NOT: "Yes, I agree" he said.

Also, when putting something in quotaions in the middle of dialogue use singles in stead of doubles.

Example: "I have seen my own friends betray me, my 'co-workers' backstab me."

NOT:I have seen my own friends betray me, my "co-workers" backstab me."

These are little things, but I've seen them consistantly though the chapters. Just read it over a few more times before you submit it.

Best of luck. ;)
baissemiel chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
A wonderful read and great characterization. The interactions between members are really nice and realistic; I look forward to more.
Eric G chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Awesome job on this chapter and the previous one, word of advice though. You kept referring to Pyro as a She and a He, so watch out for that in the future.
KrazyLadyKat chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
wow great chapter can't wait 4 the next one:)
KrazyLadyKat chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
now i read his side and was kinda hopen he finds another way inta her room
MegaMagikarp chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Mff. Mfff Mmm mf mffmff. Mffff Mffmfff mm.

TRANSATLION Wow. this fic is awesome. Please continue it.
goldykat chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Mmmmh!

Very well done!

I'm not normally one for Fem fics, but you really pulled it off!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »