Reviews for A happy life
asian-kayse chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
whaaaaaat he wants kyoko ooooh this is getting exciting
Guest chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
reino tells sho how to end the black magic he dose she hates him but is free of hakuiru.( and winds up with ren)
aurora0914 chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
O MY GOD WHAT A TWIST YOU SHOULD CONTINUE, UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!
sho fan chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
sho has to man up and tell kuon the real timeline I dont think ren will believe sho and even if he does why would ren want to go back to being haunted by his past If he is using his real name in this reality he is over his past or it never happened. so if he is hanging out with different girls each time Kyoko sees him he has not fallen in love with her .he problaly never even noticed her extreme personality so no reason to hate, mock, reconise, respect, love her. If you end the story here end is unsatifying but makes sense. I really cant see a way to end this Ren&Kyoko.
Jeremy chapter 17 . 10/2/2012
I could think of two ways. Either the entire story except the chapters involving Kyoko marrying Ren was all a bad dream. Or Sho does the thing he hates the most and tells Ren the truth.
meowmeowmeow chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
omg get married already! akdfjksldjf

That 'king' guy really is creepy o.O
Takocchi chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
Hahaha I didnt expect that the king was hikaru! I look forward to what will happen next! :)

Please keep up the good work!
kuroange1 chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
I still want to know who that figure was a few chapters or so back... and Kyoko... and her scary aura thing now.. how suspicious... Is she possessed? And what does this all have to do with this parallel universe that Sho is in...
iluvkyosho chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
kawai hehe please update soon hope the story will end a happy ending for sho and kyoko. I really like the pair :-)
Maracuya-chan chapter 15 . 5/4/2012
this is actually interesting, i feel bad for renxkyoko they were apparently happy , engaged and in love. It would be very unfair if that was stolen from them completely, I hope there is a way for everyone to be happy at the end.
Literati Lover chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
Interesting. Can't wait to see what happens, although I wish there was more Ren/Kuon in the story :)
sunnygcat chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
Gotta say, im never a fan of kyokoxsho

But this is so well done I've come to really enjoy it
sunnygcat chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
Gotta say, im never a fan of kyokoxsho

But this is so well done I've come to really enjoy it
kuroange1 chapter 14 . 2/20/2012
Hmm, does Kuon have a large role in this universe? I wonder..

Please work to complete this story as soon as possible! I want to see how it all plays out!
kuroange1 chapter 13 . 1/12/2012
Hrm.. Where will this lead...

And lol at guys leering at Kyoko XD