Reviews for Why Me?
Scratchers chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
You said the doctor called Jaycee hudgens n she was angry they used Jack's last name. But his last name is Merridew!
The Maddie Raye chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
Oh my word... I literally dropped EVERYTHING in my hands when I read Ralph. HOLY CRAP! It's amazing! I love your work!
The Maddie Raye chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Wow, I started tearing up when you said his name was Simon...

Then, I cracked up again about the boys 'being gay' I can actually see a guy doing that!
The Maddie Raye chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Okay, so I literally couldn't breathe after Jack's first comment. "It's my baby!" Haha! I'm still laughing just thinking about it!
ShonenaiLover833 chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
You made me cry!(in a good way...) Why did she had to give him up! What happened to Jack?;I mean, I liked the fact that she stayed with Ralph and all, but come on! I had grown a special attachment into the new Jack! And why didn't she ever see Simon again(her baby)?Young lady, you shouldn't be preasusring your stories like that!The outcome might have been different![sigh] Overall, the story was good, and it contained almost a little bit of everything:romance, comedy (specially with Jack,like when he was drunk!So cuteand funnyat the same time!)friendship,trust,faith,horror(that's what Jaycee felt when she got raped,right?),forgiveness,SUSPENCE,and all. And about the "mistakes" you mentioned, I didn't saw any of them...probably too busy with the story. )Encore! Encore! Wait no...can you do another story about "Lord of the Flies" or a sequel of the sequel...? But this time make it that she at least sees Simon again or something...Also: sorry for the long reviews;I hope your writing way doesn't change but for the better;and for you to still have time to write;and now I'll be leaving with my Lamborghini...just kidding
vagabondzombie chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Awww. :'( and yes, I did cry again. But this time, it was tears... of joy. Lovely and truly touching story.
Haeli Elizabeth chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
I loved this fic soo much, but the whole thing with Simon made me so sad that I probably won't read it again. Anyways, I thought it was so well-written. It made me laugh and it made me cry. I especially loved the part where Jack was drunk on the helicopter ride home and he was singing. I also liked the part where Samneric were singing "I Gotta Feelin'". However, I think you should've done one last chapter where she died and when she got to Heaven she saw Simon and they were together in the meadow. But Ralph wouldn't have been there, he would've been still alive (to eliminate any potential awkwardness). And then you could've ended it there, but that's just my opinion. So yeah, I just wanted to say that I've read a ton of girl-on-the-island fics, and Simon almost never gets the love, but when he does he ends up dying. It sucks. IT'S CALLED AU PEOPLE! Haha. Sorry. Alright, to sum it up, I loved this story and sometimes it was hilarious and I laughed my butt off but the whole concept was just way too sad for my liking. :'(
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
Loved it! Even tho it was a little rushed the ending was perfect well done :)
karabell-karaboo723 chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
okay, honestly, this was well written,but jayce is the biggest Mary-Sue I have ever read (except for my imortal). it was an origianal storyline (kinda) and well written and all, but i honestly couldnt stand jayce. other than that it was pretty good.
Sofia10Soccer chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
May 4th is my birthday! :D
SideshowJazz1 chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
Awwww, how sweet! The whole thing with the eyes-was that sort of implying reincarnation?

Anyway, it's great that Jaycee had a happy ending and even stayed in touch with her brothers.
Lycan Lover chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
Awww...I loved the ending. At least she got Ralph :)

Good job!
Tia chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Aaawwwwww! I'm so happy that she ended up with Ralph! he was there for her since the begining and now...awww! It's making me burst with happiness xD. I think this ending was very nice and simple :)
Rachel Mantegna chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
She's having the baby! Update soon!
Lauren Kassidy chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
oh my god, suspense! please update soon, i just need to know what happens. well done on a good fic and sequel by the way :]