Reviews for A Raven and a Writing Desk
Catt Holmes chapter 3 . 5/17
PLEASE continue this story! It's great and I love it.
Guest Who chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Four years. Four years! Or very nearly. That is how long its been since you updated this story, but this story is absolutely fantastic! I need to read more. I love the idea, but now I want to know more about Taryn and his connection to the Hatter. And the banished Red Queen/pirate person from your description, more on her please! I know creative muses can somethimes die out, but please reconsider this story! The plot's there, I can feel it! Part of me wants to take on this story myself, because the premise is so cool, but I wouldn't know where you would want to go with it. Maybe you could re watch the movie in the near future and get the creative juices flowing? I just would really like to read what happens next. Please? Thank you!
indigomirror chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I know that it has been two years since you last updated this story, so I was wondering if you had any plans for continuing it. Or, if you have decided not to, would you be willing to tell the basic outline of the story so that we know what happens? If not, I totally understand. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't been able to find many Alice fanfics that are on par with your three chapters. Thank you for writing them.
BelleIllumina chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Please?
Pretty pretty please?
I beg theeeeee?
TheDayDreamingWriter chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I know that you last updated this 2 years ago, but you should really start writing this again!
It's starting out to be one of the best Alice in Wonderland fics I've ever read. :)
Please consider updating it again?
Em chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Ooo, this is so good! Please finish it.
Eunice.Heart chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
I hope you do continue this story. I've always felt that the Mad Hatter and Alice would make a good pairing after seeing the new Alice in Wonderland. I just know you would do the pairing justice after reading some of your other wonderful stories.
MadTeaLady chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
please update or mark as complete
MadTeaLady chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
please update or mark as complete. this story is just so interesting
MadTeaLady chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
i am very dissapointed you have not updated in so long! i think you should.
SunnyZim chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Ooh, this is interesting! You never cease to amaze me in how you manage to get the characterisation of so many diverse characters so spot on - well done! Nice use of poems and rhymes as the Mad Hatter's communication - I'm curious as to why his Overland version uses them though - is it because he has a concussion? I do hope you plan on finishing this story sometime - I would love to see where it goes!;-)
marinawings chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
This is a lovely story so far! If you ever decide to go back and continue it, I will be waiting. I was hoping something like this would happen at the end of the movie.
WildGypsyWoman12 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Just wondering if you will start this story up again. I really liked the idea you had.
Lil' Black Bamboo chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Well it looks like you haven't updated in almost a year, which makes me very sad because I rather like where this story is going. So if you ever decide to pick it up again, I'd be very happy, very happy indeed.
Neko chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
It is very interesting, please continue soon