Reviews for Unsettled
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I love it! Irial is just so... *fangirl giggling* and Niall is perfect for him... *more incoherent fangirl giggling* Thank you for writing! XD
Mystik chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I absolutely adore your fan fiction. Niall and Irial are such a good couple and you write it so well. I've read the whole story twice and it's still wonderful. I love your stories and I would love to talk to you sometime. Here's my email if you want to get in touch.
GlaudioseGoddess chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Best EVER! Nial Irial all the way! (literally)

So great!

-GG
MeLoNnAiSE chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Awesome! I love your wide range of vocabulary and the way your writing captures the essence of Melissa Marr's. There are not many fics out there between Irial and Niall, so I wasn't expecting much of the few that existed on this website - however, your work exceeded my expectations. You've kept the characters in character most of the time, and your use of language is impeccable. I've been desperate to read some action between the two dark kings, and you've fulfilled that most satisfyingly - I could almost see these scenes happening in the actual book.

So, thank you for feeding me much needed lemon between Irial and Niall. You are definitely one talented writer. Keep producing more fics! :)
0IAmAxel0 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
It was so darn sweet! I recently started reading Radiant Shadows but since I started I've been thinking about this pairing and your fanfic was exactly what I wanted! Excellent work. 5/5
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Nice. A very fluid style, as befits Irial. :)

I'm not exactly of a mature age, but I'm definitely of a mature mentality. So it's all good :)

~Eru-chan
Alex is Bills Kleiner Android chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
well written indeed.

Very nice
loony-sam23 chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
wonderful as always my dear! I love irial's voice you capture him perfectly!
amos222 chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
That was so hot. They are definately the sexiest fanfiction pairing ever. I love that. I'm going to kidnap you and force you to write for me. That okay with you?
amos222 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Yes! A plan! I like those. Gabe is funny. I never noticed before. I guess it's just an inward kind of humor. I'm really excited for the next chapter. I love Irial and Niall, and there definately aren't enough fanfictions about them in the universe.
Kiyori-chan chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
So I know you wrote this forever ago, but I completely love it. Iri/Niall are such a wonderfully complicated couple and you captured their dynamics perfectly. Wonderful writing and wonderfully steamy scenes. Iri is my favorite character from WL and you definitely did a wonderful job with his character. So ya. Just had to share my love. XD
BeyondMyReach chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
It doesn't feel like it is finished though I guess it is in a sense.

Arg. I want more. Please write more of this pairing.
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Ehh? That's it? DX
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Now, putting the excessive drooling aside...

PLEASE DO UPDATE DARKEST DEMISE! *big deep Japanese bow*
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Okay, you're officially THE best NiallxIrial writer here.

Why did you stop that other NiallxIrial multi-chapter fic? I'm working with 48 hours of no sleep, so while I don't remember the title, I remember that it's brilliant and awesome and hasn't been updated in a month and it's killing me already.

Oh, by the way, that bit with Gabe was totally awesome. He's actually starting to grow on me...

Seriously. I love you for all this. This pairing is in my top 3 right now. I love this so much.