Reviews for Soul Seeker
Hi! I have read this a VERY long time ago and I was wondering if it has been abandoned. It's a shame though. I really liked it. The plot, the characters... everything about it!
DragonHeart64 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Talk about being a great writer! I love how much originality this has, it's not the typical Seto/Kisara story at all - which makes it all the more interesting! There's just so much that I'm looking forward to learning in the coming chapters like who the first Lost Seeker is that Jonouchi was sent to get, why it is that Jonouchi is no longer Kisara's Shinigami (not that I'm complaining, I'm just curious), why Darts isn't telling the council the reason why the Shinigamu become Lost Seekers, and so much more! I think it was soooo sweet that Kisara ended up making the paper flowers for Seto, even if she hasn't tried giving them to him yet or anything. I liked how you created history between the two by allowing Kisara to see Seto when he was hanging around he house waiting to take her parents souls to Jule. It's sad that she had to lose them at such a young age, but I like how it allowed Kisara to see the change in Seto over the years. You did a excellent job with this chappie! I'm can hardly wait for the next update!
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
OMG, you've created this in your free time? Boy you are one fantastic writer! I was seriously drawn into the story after reading just the first couple lines and I couldn't look away till I got to the very end! I'm sooo glad that you decided to post this! It's unlike any other fanfic that I've read so far and I enjoyed every minuet of it! I especially like the twist of how Darts knows what made the Shinigami's turn into Lost Seekers and yet he hasn't told the other council members. His question of "Is it us who lost ourselves or the Lost Seeker's who gained their sense of feeling?" was so epic and definitely an interesting thing to think about. Especially when one considers how it's never good for a human to keep their feelings bottled up. You'd think that it wouldn't be a good thing for a Shinigami either, but then that also begs the question of shouldn't they be able to handle it if bottling up feelings and emotions is in there nature. I'm also very interested to learn exactly what happened with Seto and Mokuba and. Like why they were torn apart and why Seto decided to chose the path of a Shinigami. I know that you are just working on this in your free time, but I am really looking forward to reading more! Lol, I'm getting excited just thinking about what could happen next!
RuthieWilson chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
WOW. very cool fic. poor kisara...and seto kaiba too, in a way. i loved how you made bandit keith the lost seeker; i thought that was a nice touch! definitely one of the best fics i've read in a long time
tortacaprese chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
you have to continue this! :D

one of the most unique plotlines i've seen in this fandom-can't wait to see what happens. also, the interaction between seto and kisara was so so sweet. :'3

definitely adoring the direction this fic is taking.
meh chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I very much liked this. Please write more! What an original story...can't wait to see what you have in store for the characters!
miaou5 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
please update this! your writing is great-love the plot with the shinigamis, and love how intricate the interactions are between the characters. not to mention-LOVE this pairing (best couple imho!), and i always wanted kisara to reincarnate. WANT MORE!
Angel Diary chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Excitng story love the interesting plot! I really hope to see more soon! Please update soon! SetoxKisara 4ever!
lesnuitsdhiver chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
FANTASTIC STORY. I love the deep and intricate plot, and the characters are PERFECT. I love how you managed to make things so interesting in the first chapter.

"But every time you left, I became eager to see you again. I wondered… and wondered for years… When that would be..."

Such a beautiful line. Please write more!