Reviews for Erised
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 7/8
That was sad and adorable
Tobee chapter 1 . 1/5
Crying
Aquarica chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Sooooooo cute!
gvargas132 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I loved this story!
shadowfox18 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I know this was meant to be a one shot, but I could see this being made into a multi-chapter story.
Fanfic Lover chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
This is an amazing fic, only downside is that hes not at the top of his class. Good job!
crazybread chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Okay, I'll admit it; I enjoyed this so much more than I thought I would.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
love love it love it if only it was 45 more chapters longer
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I commend you on your summary. Best. Ever!
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
i want moooore hehhe great job
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
That was an interesting story, gave me a look at what could have been. You might consider making this a full on story. It has promise and the writing was done good. In any event keep up the good work.
Take the Good Person Test (second search result on Google).
skdc8595 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Is it just me or you really added some things that weren't there before? Anyways, nice fanfic. I really like stories like this, you know family stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
owww,, i'm crying
secondstardust chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is beautifully written, but bittersweet to read. That said, I really enjoyed Minato's narration; it was a nice balance of the sort of humor I would expect with this family and serious moments. Truly loved the scene at the training ground, it was by far my favorite. The story ended in a good spot as well. The title is a reference to the Mirror of Erised, isn't it? Well done :)
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
So... adorably cute. Minato is so cool, and it's nice to see them as one family :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »