Reviews for Graduation Gift
YunaNara chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet of Honey. awesome. I just wish you had put in everyone of the hosts reactions at the engagement party in it.
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Haha I should be horrified if someone organised someone for me instead, but it was an extremely cute idea. I should only wish for Haruhi's feelings to have been elaborated on, because considering the manga this was quite out of the blue- liking Mori enough to marry him without him asking. But it's cute, really cute, and it's brilliant the description at the back, on how Mori reacted to his graduation gift. Nice work!
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
great story!
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Awe, Hunny had a wonderful idea for Mori's graduation gift. I really enjoyed this and thought you did a wonderful job in writting it.
susurinaki chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
werebeare chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really, really, REALLY want you to continue this story. it's really good but i want to know what else happens. Pretty please?
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I love this so much! It's one of my favorites!
krispy2013 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
i think you should continue this story like with more chapters!(: or a sequel :D
Muzic-iz-Life chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I'm litterally crying cuz of how sweet this is! And that never happens! You should be very proud of yourself for writing such a wonderful fan fiction!
Gasp- Dead Deer chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Loved it! I'd actually like to see a sequel for this story, if it may be suggested. I liked this oneshot, and think that a follow-up would be great for a story like this. Though instead of another oneshot, maybe some chapters...? It's just a suggestion.

anyway, I enjoyed it, and hope to see more stories of yours soon!

Shado Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Great fic! I can just imagine Tamaki-senpai's reaction!

That would be funny to see.
xDarkShadowLoverx chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This was a really good one-shot! maybe ou could make it a full-fledged story since i wanna know how the rest of the host lcub reacts to everything!
Sergeant LemoOoN chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Aww I loved it very sweet

Yuuna Arashi chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
It's a wee bit rushed towards the ending, but I guess it's okay. I still like it! It's sweet from start to finish. Good job! XD