Reviews for Death Do Us Part
LdyJulanna chapter 4 . 5/26
lol emergency road kit flairs, blankets, water,chainsaw for the disposal of random attackers ...
MsNorthman chapter 25 . 5/1
I loved this story. Well written and full of adventure! Thank you!
MsNorthman chapter 8 . 4/30
This story is so funny. Love it!
jackie69 chapter 25 . 3/8
Wow what an adventurous story...hopefully Eric&Sookie will spend spme time together to make their relationship work.
that1reviewer chapter 25 . 3/7
I liked this! I loved your characterization of Eric especially when he's at his most vulnerable. I look forward to reading your other fics. Ignore the previous reviews, they're obviously anti Eric. :-)
Are you sure Sam wouldn't be the better partner for Sookie?
I checked the category for this story and it says romance but it's not a romance at all. At this point Eric and Sookie are nothing more than coworkers who used to fuck.
So Eric is pimping out Sookie now. Does she get a cut of the take?
It sounds like something Sookie needs to know about Eric. She needs to realize he's a jealous, manipulative, vindictive, peevish, arrogant monster.
Eric and Sookie don't seem like they're a couple at all. They feel more like two acquaintances who don't really like each other but who have to fuck every now and then to keep readers reading.
That was a weird scene.
Poor Eric, he's so laughably insecure.
tanseynz chapter 25 . 6/1/2016
Wow! And I mean that sincerely. Great story with an engrossing plotline and spectacular cast of characters. I laughed till I cried at Eric's solution and speech while Victor stood utterly gobsmacked. Only Eric! And Julie should have got a medal for staking Felipe. Just a pity Victor wasn't included.
GypsyNight chapter 25 . 9/2/2015
Fantastic writing, I really enjoyed this story. I was sure there was something nefarious w Sam's brother and Deirdre, and definitely did not see the Felipe/victor thing ending as it did. I like that this didn't seem to be intended as a neatly wrapped HEA, it was a story... There is clearly more to come and who knows what will happen, but E/S have prevailed in some way and made it through another misadventure. Not that I don't like HEAs, but do many seem rushed and not every story is there - sometimes they just are what they are and that's better writing to me than forcing something or changing their character to fit a fairy tale ending. I hope you're still writing somewhere, you have a lot of talent!
GypsyNight chapter 18 . 8/31/2015
Hehe, yup, and 'Eric was up', awesome way to end the chapter, funny for me - maybe not so for dear Deirdre