Reviews for Death Do Us Part
MiniLover chapter 25 . 6/30
I so enjoyed this story. So much action going on I could hardly keep up but it made it so much fun to read! I loved the way you wrote relationship between Eric and Sookie! And all the other characters thrown into the mix was hilarious! Great story!
RedJane12 chapter 25 . 7/2/2014
I enjoyed the story with all the action and Eric and Sookie examining their relationship. I do think there could have been a couple of additional chapters where Sookie's qualms and doubts about Eric could be resolved? As it ends, it still feels as if Sookie is not 100% in the relationship with Eric which is a bit of a shame after everything they go through together.
vangrrl chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
I agree with Sookie, the cooking of the books was a sweet gesture as it kept her safe. And I love the ending to this chapter - the image of a white arm punching through the trunk! Poor Deirdra - she has no idea what's going on! :-)
vangrrl chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Yeah, "a chance to talk" is one way of describing their tense conversations! :)
vangrrl chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
I appreciate the honesty that Melinda is showing Sookie but man, is she ever brutally honest with all that truth! And why did she have to say "Sam says something's wrong with you" as if it was a curse ... Grrr ...

Loving the way this story is going - so glad to continue clicking forward to the next chapters to see what will happen next. You are a great writer and this tale has a lot of fun intrigue.
lafantomette chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
...! I cannot believe I almost didn't read that story.
The thing is, I usually avoid stories that are tagged with only Sookie/Eric because there are too much of them where Eric acts like a douche out of a romance novel and other characters from the book are nonexistent or have no personality.
I like my Eric like book-Eric and that's how you wrote him: a bigger than life character, a not always tactful vampire boyfriend you can't say no to because he's too charming.
The one you know you probably shouldn't be dating but you can't help yourself,you can't resist.I know I wouldn't!

I also liked that you didn't make Eric or Sam or Quinn turned into psychopaths. I always thought it's such a lazy way to sponsor Sookie's choice of man in fanfics "oh she'll stay with Eric because all of a sudden out of nowhere Sam goes batshit crazy on her" when I read such things I think it is too easy and so ridiculous. Why wouldn't she be with Eric because even if he's not perfect she has hot sex with him and is in love with him and she wants to be with him? For now?
...and if later she wants to be with Sam, why not?
Doesn't mean one man (or shifter, or Vamp, or whatever) is less good than the other. Just mean that at this moment it is what she needs and wants.
There aren't enough words to say how much I liked your fic! You should add characters tags because I know there must be people like me who seldom read Eric/Sookie fics and this is totally not an E/S only, all the characters were beautifully written. You should get a million read! Great story!
Tiggy318 chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
Good story!
amandagm chapter 25 . 6/16/2013
Great story! Thanks for writing it!
amandagm chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
Excellent plot!
amandagm chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
Sleazy Andre strikes from beyond the final death. Love it!
amandagm chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
Awesome!
amandagm chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
I was never a Quinn fan babe, but you write him tolerably. Can't wait to see what's next.
amandagm chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Interesting turn of events. I should have expected Quinn in Vegas.
amandagm chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
Love the plot. Very believable at this point in the books.
amandagm chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
I like your wedding story better than CH's side story. Thanks for writing it!