Reviews for Death Do Us Part
tanseynz chapter 25 . 6/1
Wow! And I mean that sincerely. Great story with an engrossing plotline and spectacular cast of characters. I laughed till I cried at Eric's solution and speech while Victor stood utterly gobsmacked. Only Eric! And Julie should have got a medal for staking Felipe. Just a pity Victor wasn't included.
GypsyNight chapter 25 . 9/2/2015
Fantastic writing, I really enjoyed this story. I was sure there was something nefarious w Sam's brother and Deirdre, and definitely did not see the Felipe/victor thing ending as it did. I like that this didn't seem to be intended as a neatly wrapped HEA, it was a story... There is clearly more to come and who knows what will happen, but E/S have prevailed in some way and made it through another misadventure. Not that I don't like HEAs, but do many seem rushed and not every story is there - sometimes they just are what they are and that's better writing to me than forcing something or changing their character to fit a fairy tale ending. I hope you're still writing somewhere, you have a lot of talent!
GypsyNight chapter 18 . 8/31/2015
Hehe, yup, and 'Eric was up', awesome way to end the chapter, funny for me - maybe not so for dear Deirdre
GypsyNight chapter 16 . 8/31/2015
Ha ha ha - ah good old Quinn! That can only be a benefit?! Deirdre is definitely in on something, don't trust her at all - and of course Sookie has her shields up and will miss whatever that is?! Maybe Craig isn't so innocent either? Hmmm...
GypsyNight chapter 14 . 8/31/2015
I am really enjoying your writing style! And I appreciate you've long left this story, but none the less I like this story enough to leave feedback...I wonder where Richard's wife was when all that was happening? And if Sam is wanted for questioning and he rented car in his name wouldn't police put that together and be looking for the lincolin? Agreed Eric, Sam gets away with an awful lot of personal contact in Dean form! V. Interesting exploration of Sookie's conflicted feelings about who she is via her examination of her relationship with Eric and how Sam fits into that!
GypsyNight chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
So awkward. But really, Sookie, going to the wedding as Sam's plus one when you're both otherwise attached... I'm pretty open minded but what did you expect people to think?!
GypsyNight chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
Ah, Vegas! Good story plotting - of course they're going to Vegas ;). But I would think the smell of burning human flesh would make that fire decidedly unromantic no matter how used to dead bodies Sookie is getting...
GypsyNight chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
And such truths laid forth in this chapter, if only CH herself had had an advisor to remind her of these very things when she concocted a fairy tail (pun intended) ending for Sookie. As Eric says, Sookie is too valuable and known for supes to leave her alone and for her to be normal. His whole conversation about that here is dead on within the Sookieverse she created - including how much his name and association with her protected her. Amen, Eric, amen!
GypsyNight chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
What a mess! Yet already way better than the original "hometown wedding" this was based off of!
GypsyNight chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
Never a dull moment w Sookie stack house...corpses everywhere...enjoying your story
GypsyNight chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Ha ha...nice exit Eric
MiniLover chapter 25 . 6/30/2015
I so enjoyed this story. So much action going on I could hardly keep up but it made it so much fun to read! I loved the way you wrote relationship between Eric and Sookie! And all the other characters thrown into the mix was hilarious! Great story!
RedJane12 chapter 25 . 7/2/2014
I enjoyed the story with all the action and Eric and Sookie examining their relationship. I do think there could have been a couple of additional chapters where Sookie's qualms and doubts about Eric could be resolved? As it ends, it still feels as if Sookie is not 100% in the relationship with Eric which is a bit of a shame after everything they go through together.
vangrrl chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
I agree with Sookie, the cooking of the books was a sweet gesture as it kept her safe. And I love the ending to this chapter - the image of a white arm punching through the trunk! Poor Deirdra - she has no idea what's going on! :-)
vangrrl chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Yeah, "a chance to talk" is one way of describing their tense conversations! :)