Reviews for Side Effects
A random surprise chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
To say I loved it would be an understatement I can't enen desribe how much l liked it
Qille chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
I don't really like/care about Astrid. In my stories that I write in the notes on my iPod, I said she went on a mysterious quest, never returned, nobody missed her, and I replaced her with Camicazi. My brother, who loves Astrid, hid my own prosthetic leg from me while I slept. My sister who also finds Astrid annoying found it for me.
Witts-End chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I've really enjoyed your story and so far and hope that you will continue to update. If you're feeling at a loss for ideas, you're welcome to bounce them off me.
Witts-End chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
This is awesome! It's got a great plot and a well thought out story line! I can't wait to read more. Please update soon
nadine chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
wow sweet chapter its a great job done
jake chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
amasing and sweet update soon please
emil chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
great chapter keep going
4ever2010 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
thanks so much for writing this chapter, it was rlly nice actually and if u knew me u would b surprised cuz im not usually into this mushy stuff but i love HTTY so i can handle it...looking forward to chapter 3
4ever2010 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
wow! what a compelling and intense chapter! awesome work dude! cant wait to read the second one!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Nice! I like this so far! U It's really good, and I can't wait for the next chapter!c everybody's really in character, and the plot rolls smoothly! U Rock on!
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Great start you have here! Can't wait to see what the dreams mean :)
Backroads chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
You've such a talent for romance! Minus the second nightmare, this was adorable to read and I usually could not care less about teen romances. But this was a pleasure to read. I like your attention to detail and words. There were some nice images there: Toothless getting "dressed", Hiccup and Astrid getting soaked. Very cute, and it makes me wonder just what will mess everything up.
Snow Anoki chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That's certainly a disturbing dream! Especially if it's one that foretells the future. I really want to see what's going to happen next!
Backroads chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
So I kind of have this soft spot for horror. It can be so fun to do even in these kinds of fandoms, and I really like your writing! The dream was so horribly alert to detail and I mean that in a great way-it just made it intense! Extremely cool dream, and I like Hiccup's morning reaction to it especially with those darling references to his feelings for Astrid! Looks like you've enough heart to make the horror parts poignant. Anyway, do something with this!