Reviews for It Runs in the Family
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Aw. Poor 'Zelma! A nice Fic.
dizzyizzy123 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Excellently written!
Rosenkavalier chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
That last line made me teary eyed. "Sometimes Eponine did love him. But Azelma always did." Awwwwww... Your Azelma never ceases to amaze me.
Tigermending chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
You already know that I absolutely love this, but I think it is worth repeating. Impeccable characterizations, fully-fleshed, well rounded. I'm just in love with them, and these stories are so fresh and unique. Simply stunning.
Eponine Thenardier chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Aw! This is the best interpretation of Eponine, Azelma and Montparnasse since LesMisLoony. I always imagined Azelma sorta had a crush on Montparnasse, but yours is the first story I've seen to work with that model of events. Montparnasse and Eponine's little flirtation was exactly as it would have taken place.
EuphrasieTheOwl chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Oh. My. Zeus. This was fantastic! You capture 'Ponine, 'Parnasse and Azelma so well! I loved how Azelma has an unrequited crush for Monty. (I've always imagined that she did) Eponine's feelings toward 'Parnasse were also great!
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
aww. You know, 'Zelma's one of those characters that you just don't see a lot of. I admire you for taking her on!
frustratedstudent chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I love these three! And it's cute how they seem to have a grip on reality (but are not above dreaming). Eponine being protective of Gavroche, and Montparnasse being so suave are just so in-character! Kudos!