Reviews for Stop Being a Coward!
peiddam chapter 24 . 10/1/2016
Help me the cringe is too much Aaaaaahhhhh
effronferran chapter 20 . 11/14/2015
So sorry i just now decided to make a comment...i live the v reading, im not use to Rose being so dependent, and effortless. However, the story i s good, im interested in the surprise to come snd Rose to gs in luster. Dimitri also promised to woo her and have the proper relation/ anticipated sex to come. So i know its as bout to get real. Thx for the read!
Dina Orban chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I love the way Janine spoke to Dimitri.I was thinking the same.
I hate people saying things like " I'm doing what's best for..." "it's the best I can do for...".
That's a plain lie. Who are you to decide what's best for that person,or what said person should feel or choose? It's one thing to leave a person, because that's your choice. But don't come and tell it's the best choice for someone else. It's your selfish 's it.
So...no more rambling.
I love your story so far. It's become a habit to look for new updates every 2-3 when I found your update this morning I was a little surprised, becauseI don't remember seeing your story on the list until now.
But it's becoming one of my favevorites .
Do'B chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Brilliant first chap. Janine put it perfectly telling Dimitri to forgive himself as Rose has and he is hurting her more now than when he was as a Strigoi. So very shocked and surprised to find Janine at Dimitri's door, Hopfully Dimitri will do the right thing.
alexlc chapter 26 . 5/18/2015
Awe awesome story. Gotta love a mushy ending. :)
The cat with blue eyes chapter 26 . 4/29/2015
Really liked the plot ! The ending was a bit disturbing but whatever ! I liked this story :)
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 26 . 2/1/2015
awwww
beaPleites7 chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DIED, Holly... xD
beaPleites7 chapter 23 . 7/11/2014
Rose is gay now xD
I hope there's a reason for that.
beaPleites7 chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
Is he ever coming back? D:
BTW I love your story xD
beaPleites7 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That's exactly what I wanted to tell Dimitri when I read Last Sacrifice.
BrunetteGuardian chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
I love it! Through out reading all the chapters I noticed a few mistakes in connecting towards the story however it could be the fact sense it is an alternative ending maybe I'm wrong.
BrunetteGuardian chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
I am so in love with the story. I really do hope Rose gets her happy ending as well as Dimitri. Hopefully their happy ending is them being together.
BrunetteGuardian chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I think it's great you incorporated so much of Rose's emotion. She really needed to get it all out. Literally. Sorry I like making jokes.
BrunetteGuardian chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
I don't know whether to feel happy or sad. I wanna feel happy since she is finally going to get better. But it's sad she thinks it's all a dream.