Reviews for Stop Being a Coward!
debpreato chapter 26 . 11/20/2017
this last chapter was confusing at first but then became the most perfect ending to a beautiful story
debpreato chapter 19 . 11/20/2017
Abe airlines to the rescue!
debpreato chapter 15 . 11/20/2017
Really love to read about new facets of Dimitri
debpreato chapter 13 . 11/20/2017
Love romantic Dimitri. ..
debpreato chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
Love this story...this is the way it should have been
peiddam chapter 24 . 10/1/2016
Help me the cringe is too much Aaaaaahhhhh
effronferran chapter 20 . 11/14/2015
So sorry i just now decided to make a comment...i live the v reading, im not use to Rose being so dependent, and effortless. However, the story i s good, im interested in the surprise to come snd Rose to gs in luster. Dimitri also promised to woo her and have the proper relation/ anticipated sex to come. So i know its as bout to get real. Thx for the read!
Dina Orban chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I love the way Janine spoke to Dimitri.I was thinking the same.
I hate people saying things like " I'm doing what's best for..." "it's the best I can do for...".
That's a plain lie. Who are you to decide what's best for that person,or what said person should feel or choose? It's one thing to leave a person, because that's your choice. But don't come and tell it's the best choice for someone else. It's your selfish 's it.
So...no more rambling.
I love your story so far. It's become a habit to look for new updates every 2-3 when I found your update this morning I was a little surprised, becauseI don't remember seeing your story on the list until now.
But it's becoming one of my favevorites .
Do'B chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Brilliant first chap. Janine put it perfectly telling Dimitri to forgive himself as Rose has and he is hurting her more now than when he was as a Strigoi. So very shocked and surprised to find Janine at Dimitri's door, Hopfully Dimitri will do the right thing.
alexlc chapter 26 . 5/18/2015
Awe awesome story. Gotta love a mushy ending. :)
The cat with blue eyes chapter 26 . 4/29/2015
Really liked the plot ! The ending was a bit disturbing but whatever ! I liked this story :)
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 26 . 2/1/2015
awwww
beaPleites7 chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DIED, Holly... xD
beaPleites7 chapter 23 . 7/11/2014
Rose is gay now xD
I hope there's a reason for that.
beaPleites7 chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
Is he ever coming back? D:
BTW I love your story xD