Reviews for Stop Being a Coward!
GojGoj chapter 27 . 11/18/2019
Uhh review nr. 700 :D
What a lovely story!
Your a great writer, and I really hope you will consider a sequel.
I'm dying to read about the surprise Yeva predicted!
(I know it's a baby, but I would love to read about it).
Keep up the great work:)
Charitha cherry chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
Hi, love your story

But on chapter 7 you mentioned a story
'Can you say weird' by Natasha nikolova
And I was wondering where and how to find this story cause I can't find it.
Cherryhathawaybelikova chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
hi
i love your story
but i wanted to ask you where can i find the story "can you say weird" by natasha nikolova you mentioned it in chapter 7, and listed a number #6103475
i have been trying to find it but, i can't.
i love your writing by the way
debpreato chapter 26 . 11/20/2017
this last chapter was confusing at first but then became the most perfect ending to a beautiful story
debpreato chapter 19 . 11/20/2017
Abe airlines to the rescue!
debpreato chapter 15 . 11/20/2017
Really love to read about new facets of Dimitri
debpreato chapter 13 . 11/20/2017
Love romantic Dimitri. ..
debpreato chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
Love this story...this is the way it should have been
peiddam chapter 24 . 10/1/2016
Help me the cringe is too much Aaaaaahhhhh
effronferran chapter 20 . 11/14/2015
So sorry i just now decided to make a comment...i live the v reading, im not use to Rose being so dependent, and effortless. However, the story i s good, im interested in the surprise to come snd Rose to gs in luster. Dimitri also promised to woo her and have the proper relation/ anticipated sex to come. So i know its as bout to get real. Thx for the read!
Dina Orban chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I love the way Janine spoke to Dimitri.I was thinking the same.
I hate people saying things like " I'm doing what's best for..." "it's the best I can do for...".
That's a plain lie. Who are you to decide what's best for that person,or what said person should feel or choose? It's one thing to leave a person, because that's your choice. But don't come and tell it's the best choice for someone else. It's your selfish 's it.
So...no more rambling.
I love your story so far. It's become a habit to look for new updates every 2-3 when I found your update this morning I was a little surprised, becauseI don't remember seeing your story on the list until now.
But it's becoming one of my favevorites .
Do'B chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Brilliant first chap. Janine put it perfectly telling Dimitri to forgive himself as Rose has and he is hurting her more now than when he was as a Strigoi. So very shocked and surprised to find Janine at Dimitri's door, Hopfully Dimitri will do the right thing.
alexlc chapter 26 . 5/18/2015
Awe awesome story. Gotta love a mushy ending. :)
The cat with blue eyes chapter 26 . 4/29/2015
Really liked the plot ! The ending was a bit disturbing but whatever ! I liked this story :)
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 26 . 2/1/2015