Reviews for Stop Being a Coward!
Wallywallywally chapter 26 . 1/1/2014
I loved this entire story. So great and true to character. But, that last chapter was awful in relation to the rest of your tale. It was very out of place and kind of forced. Disappointing ending to an otherwise fantastic story.
loventherussian17 chapter 26 . 1/18/2013
loved it
Ash chapter 26 . 12/8/2012
Unmm... Hi I'm ash... Obviously...anyway I really Admire your work and it has gotten a lot better over the year anyway I'm a huge fan and I was wondering if perhaps you could give a lessen on YouTube or writte a blogge about writting because right now I have an awesome idea for a book but I don't know how to beggin
ShantelleBelikova chapter 26 . 10/6/2012
Wow I loved the story thank you for sharing with us your gift of writing. I love a god read every once in a while. Again thank you for the story I loved it
LadyValkryieRavenWolf chapter 26 . 8/22/2012
One of my favorite Vampire Academy Stories. Great Job and thank you for writting it :)
Samwysesr chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is such an emotional story. I was in tears through the first several chapters. I hope you do more VA fanfic. :)
hol chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
no offence but these chapters are getting boring...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
GO JANINE!
Croft18 chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
i looove your story!
Smiles-Daily chapter 26 . 6/2/2012
I really loved how you ended the story..It was perfect..It was well worth you taking your time to write it... I enjoyed reading this story over the past couple of days..You are brilliant :)
Smiles-Daily chapter 25 . 6/2/2012
Love it!
Katie chapter 26 . 5/24/2012
You are soooooo good at this I bet all my money on u becoming a whiter
YESSI chapter 26 . 5/21/2012
AMAIZING STORY I LOVE IT U ROCK THNX SOMUCH FOR WRITING IT U SHOULD WRITE MORE STORYS U ARE AN AMAIZING WRITER.
Roza Belikov chapter 26 . 5/21/2012
This was really amazing! You're a really good writer and I loved that! I liked how you incorporated the Spirit vision. I am definitely going to read your other stuff!
readingaddict-loverA chapter 26 . 5/20/2012
i really enjoyed reading this story... thank you.
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »