Reviews for Stop Being a Coward!
Lesya17 chapter 26 . 5/17/2012
Awww happy ever after :)

Your story is great, i relly like it :)
DanSensei chapter 26 . 5/16/2012
aaw i love this story so much its so sad to see it end :)
Dimkas chick chapter 26 . 5/14/2012
Perfect ending! Too lazy to log in
Chelsea Jay chapter 26 . 5/14/2012
I loved it, though the ending could have been better. I look forward to reading something by you again.
chelsytjs chapter 25 . 4/15/2012
Great story, cant wait for the next chapter. You really did a great job.
Hey I want it all chapter 25 . 4/12/2012
Omg liven it please update!
sydney-ivashkov228 chapter 25 . 11/26/2011
loved it UD soon!

XOXO

sydney
deletedaccount12121111111 chapter 25 . 10/16/2011
love it!
xxNicole-Jadexx chapter 25 . 7/23/2011
please update soon. i love this story and i dont want to wait long to know what happens next. update update update. you get the picture.
DimitriBelikovLover96 chapter 25 . 7/18/2011
Love it! Please update soon :)
Dimka's chick chapter 25 . 7/16/2011
Loved it! glad ur back! And I have no clue as to where dimitri is taking her, but I know it will be amazing!

I am sad to hear that this story will be ending... But all things must, I guess. I'm still left wondering what was the blessing yeva was talking about when she told dimitri he would return with roza?

Great chapter, can't wait til the next one!
SassYNoleS chapter 25 . 7/15/2011
Ok so i am going to have to go back and re read haha i have forgotten but apart from my memory lapse this chapter was beautiful ! i loved it! cannot wait for the next part .. ooh i am hoping since they are in a remote area that it's a secluded cabin of some osrt all decked out beautifully !
missa27 chapter 25 . 7/15/2011
omg excellent story so far i think that dimitri took rose to their new home. and i think that he is going to propose to her. is there going to be a sequel to this story? i sure hope there will be. :]

melissa
shadowkissed586 chapter 25 . 7/15/2011
I think he is taking her to Russia ! Amazing chapte rupdate soon !
ChannelReign chapter 25 . 7/15/2011
i adore rose and dimka! rose is so badass. keep it up!
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »