Reviews for Assessment
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I don't think Arctic Fox expected to lose.

ElementKitsune chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I was grinning the entire time, especially the last sentence. Because, yes, the fight was over quickly, but it the result wasn't exactly what Arctic Fox expected, was it?
It's just hilarious, considering the fact that Kenshin wins in the end.
Arctic Fox never even had a chance.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I loved it! Perfect description..
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
nice. I like that you have it from Artic Fox's point of view. He doesn't say much in the manga. So it is nice to be able to read something from his point of view.
KonekoRei chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Ya know what Dark Ice Dragon? You've written every other fricking story on 1/2 prince! This can't be healthy and must be ruining your eyesight. btw great one-shot :P

still your fan

Kappa Taicho chapter 1 . 6/22/2010's good so far I really like how you really put Artic Fox's character into it. I hope you continue it! :D
Khodgi01 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
LOL If only they all knew who Artic Fox was in real life! They wouldn't go within 100 feet of him! Except for Kenshin, anyway, since Arctic Fox's identity wouldn't mean anything to him at all... Gosh how that fight ended must rile Arctic Fox so bad. His reputation gets almost destroyed by a self-aware NPC ' At least he can still beat everyone else...

*Spoiler* (Although I do love Gong Zui's reaction when they find out :D "I should be arresting you right now..." XD Can't wait until that part comes out in the manga!)