Reviews for Sterile Acid
Eyimgay chapter 1 . 1/26
I thought ️
But then..
Dank horse chapter 1 . 1/26
"How would you love to become more beautiful"
JEFF THE KILLER IS THAT YOU?!PHDHVJOONNF
Random Yaoi chapter 1 . 1/24
He fucked his eye. Original. Beautiful.
Ms.annemay chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Damn!
Wow. This story just was, it made me.. Feel... Awful.
But somehow good at the same time.
I'm kinda scared with what Eric is gonna do cwith that knife...
StreamerDreamer chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This has to be the most fucked up thing, but I ended up liking it. But it really doesn't help when it's 5:00 A.M.
I'd kinda like to see what happens next, but with the way things are, this has already has a chance of being taken away. Shame, shame. Well, great job and I can't wait to read more from you!
ImmaGuest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love your writing. It's creepily similar to my own work; it's disturbing and will make you wiggle around in your chair.

I just can't wait to see what Cartman does with that knife... Keep up the good f*ckin' work! ;P
youfilthyderfocrat chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
...What the fuck...

Did you watch the Serbian film? Creep...
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
D: OMG, poor Butters! Eric is a sick person... Eeeew, that was some imagery I didn't need..
Ero-Chikachu chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
o_o Horrible. Creepy. Disgusting.

I LOVE IT. :D

I'd be even better with pictures, but it was still great :D

Manipulative-Bastard and Poor-Little-Thing-Without-Self-Esteem were totally in character. There is way too much fluff fanfictions for this pairing, so thanks for this mental torture.

Ah, really sorry for the bad english ! I'm french. -"

(Chika)
Lalikaa chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
FFFFFFFFFFF YES.

THIS is how I like the characters written. Like this. Butters having 0 self esteem and totally dependent on Cartman, and Cartman being a complete manipulative bastard.

Love that Butters has no eye. Hardly any fic does that. Also, eye-socket fetishes are hot.

You should totally do a continuation of this, or at least write more CartmanxButters, because I really love how you write their relationship. 3
WhomNobodyOwns chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
That was so messed up, but so amazing xD. I wasn't really sure what was going on until the line about his fingernail, from there on I was shuddering away from the screen but just couldn't tear my eyes away from it. I'm genuinely impressed by the way you managed to get sensible character depth and psychology along with all of that, in 3000 words. Really epic :p.
MisterBlik chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is sick. This is so fucking sick. I feel so sorry for Butters and Cartman is such an ass I can't even find words for it. Everybody always treats Butters unfair, even though he's so nice... I don't get it. I feel so incredibly sorry for him.

But then again... why do I love this so much?
spazmoid chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I tried to pull away from this story when he stuck his erection in his eye, BUT I COULDN'T.

Your writing is too damn addicting. Holy shit.

ANYWAY.

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE IS HOLDING.

But I sorta love the cliff ending.
Kelsey chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
My ONLY two phobias are torture/injuries to eyes and spiders, and there a big-ass 4 inch wolf spider behind me right now XD

So yeah, I'm really fucking uneasy right now XD

But that was awesome! reminds me of something from a maruo suehiro comic.

GORE GORE GORE AND SEX