Reviews for My Pleasure, Your Pain
The story is so cute~ it's simple yet so sweet~! Good job abd thank you for making such cute story~~!
Goddess of Monsters chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very Cute!
You should make a story out of this oneshot!
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I was going to have a fit when you said you didn't like Harry Potter and wrote a fic based on it anyway - I'm glad you were converted in the end!

Aside from the minor errors, (This has definitely already been said and you probably know this now but, Academy School, Football Quidditch and the lack of Lily and Magic involved) This was definitely a well-written read! Fluent and descriptive, generally OOC but that's to be expected when you hadn't read the books, and it still had that essence of SSJP I love.

Great job! Was a good read.
asiacheetah chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I like how sweet and loving it got once the anger has been released.
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love it. Great job. I hope that you'll continue writing James and Severus pairing stories. See you soon.(-)(-)(0)(0)
Deekie chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Well, here I am writing a review this time! Sorry I didn't on the last story, but it was amazing!

This was really great too - even though I'm saddened that you don't actually like the series. It was well written and I really enjoyed it. Well done!

Deekie xx
B. Eden chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I LOVE the passion and confusion that build up to them finally getting together. This was awesome, and I think you did a great job. I loved every second of reading through it! I really like the whole love/hate pleasure/pain theme and this story flowed very naturally. The fact I didn't really notice anything to comment about as far as writing style or constructive criticism speaks for itself of how excellent a writer you are. Kudos!
Master.L.puppy chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
First,I just want to say I luv this story very very JP/SS is my favorite couple in Harry did a great job in the story and kept these two in 's amazing,really!

So,could I have your permission to translate this one into Chinese to share with my friends?Just for sharing a good fanfiction with those who love James and Severus's story or balalala~like I is no commercial purposes here.

As a Slasher girl,I'm glad to read your story.

Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
i totally agree! with the doushinji pics in my head, snape is totally awesum in his emo-ness! I luv this story!
Raqueel chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
OMG that was sooo cute! I love everything! The lemon, the cuteness, everything.

My secret love chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
OMG! I LOVED IT! Best story I have read so far!
Rocklover91 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I loved this one! I've read it a couple times, can't believe I hadn't reviewed already! Guess I read it last time before I had an account.

This is one of my favorite pairings. Love the idea of James with Sev. Glad he got away in the beginning. That would've been awful for him!

You should add more to this. Would be awesome to see how Sirius, Remus and Peter react to them. :)
Apolonija chapter 1 . 1/13/2011

I love it :D

I just love when someone thinks they hate eacother but then one little thing changes everithing and then they have the best F**k ever! gonna look if you have more of this :)
Bronsted-Lowry Base chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awww haa awwww

I LOVE it! Please make more~ and more and more~

(sniff sniff) so cute

I CAN imagine Sirius and remus's reactions

but I would love to read about it as well
iquiteventhoughimnotsodumb chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was an amazing story,

I loved how it went from mean to sweet.

Though James was such a tease in the beginning to

Really, "Strip you of more than your dignity"