Reviews for A Puckett's Father Figure
Love this!
illuminating-socks chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Fun! XD
nevereREESEable chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Hey Invader Johnny! It's babella2003! Thanks for reviewing in my one-shots. First reviews from you! I'll be sure to mention you in my upcoming fics. Loved this fic!

Thanks again Prince,
Reese
Miranda chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Awwww. Seriously all I can do is smile and coo over this story. Honestly, I really do think Sam sees Spencer as a father figure and could actually see this as an actual episode of icarly. Well, you know, maybe with Sam being a little less open. I feel like she'd be a little awkward and would just be like, "Hey Spence, my dad's scum, wanna replace him fir a day?"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Great story, love it
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Love the idea that Carly "grounds" her big brother and legal gardian, best friend that in all honestly seems to live with the Shay's more than not.
Crazy Freakshow chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
LOVE IT!
guest xD chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
that was a truly amazing story
justwriteandwriteandwrite chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Haha! I loved every bit of this. Sam is soooo Samish. Great job with keeping the characters IN character. That is an aspect of fanfiction that can be quite tricky. But you definitely nailed it. Also, the story line was just so random and well thought out. Very good job. :) JW
Lynabelle chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Haha, I love it :). Way to go. Seems perfectly in character and everything.
aruvnei chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Great idea and great story, although... Sounds a bit like Spam. Not that I mind.
Flavio S chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Great story, very fun!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I love it it was hilarious!
Daisy's Dead Rose chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wow that was great you are an ausome wrtier XD

and sorry if i spelled ausome wrong
Snapplelinz chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Fantastic oneshot, Invader Johnny. It's such a fun-filled and heart-warming story with Sam and Spencer as father and daughter for a day. The humour was so akin to the TV show, very spot-on. I was in stitches over the soap catching on fire, Sam taking a picture of squirrels doing it in the park, Spencer trying to catch a bird that pooped on him and Principal Franklin leaving his kids in the middle of playing 'red light/green light', lmao. Carly really is good at playing the heavy and laying down the law, especially where her brother and best friend are concerned. I'm a big Spam fan, so this was an awesome platonic fic for them. Great job, major props.