Reviews for Silver Lining
Pheonix09 chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
That was awesome and hilarious, I loved it and excellent job
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Koichi just had to fall a second time,and be out for a

I like it when Koichi laughs...XD
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Koichi is kinda like Kari,she had those nightmares...And he can't sleep...

He fell again,I don't like

Koji and Takuya are both Zoe is kinda funny when they were on the phone...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Koichi is so freaking smart...How can he handle it?
Meda Princess chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
XD Gotta love how you ended that. *evilly plots story chapters that involve teasing the two of them* What can I say? I sit on the borderline. I don't intent to cross it, but I sit on borderline.
Meda Princess chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
*cough HUGE laugh* Naruto and Sasuke? So someone besides me noticed that similarity. 3 So seems as history will be repeating itself. Geez, he's already almost died once. /

O.O! Okay...they caught him, but...
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Yeah, Koichi does always seem to be your focus.

Hm...this may just be because he's narrating it, but Koichi does seem to be a central part of this story...
Musical Darkness chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
XD That was funny! Sweet ending, too! Loved it! Can't wait for The Bonds of Friendship!
Kaito Lune chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Really good. I loved the last bit. XD Bonds of Friendship looks highly interesting. Sorry to hear that you've been sick for a week. And good luck on all that homework.
DigiBleach chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Wow Chapter 2 and 3 AWESOME! sorry but they were. Especially when you explained that he waas going to trip them next. Well in my opinion they desearve it. After all they are the reason Kouichi tripped again. Gotta love stupid boys. :P Also the philosophies were great. Keep up the good work in everything else. Good luck.

Digi
Musical Darkness chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Oh no. Not this again! Kouichi's ALWAYS tripping, falling, or getting hurt someway or another!

...All part of what makes him so awesome, surviving all that stuff. Update soon! I can't wait to see what happenes next!
Kaito Lune chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Oh, crap. And history repeats itself (well, almost). This is going to be trauma for all three. Wouldn't be surprised if Koichi decided to never take the stairs again. I nearly burst out laughing when Izumi and Koichi were talking about the date and when Takuya and Koji were arguing about Naruto/Sasuke. Great chapter!
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Pretty good. I like the outsider's look in take to the story. Can't wait for more.
DigiBleach chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Great job I can't wait to read the next two chapter!