Reviews for Boredom
violonforte chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Aha. haha. hahahahaha So much humor I couldn't even take much of the smut seriously coz of hang over with previous funny lines, but I'm just like that, tending to dwell on jokes long after its effect should have passed. ))

Anyway, THIS THREESOME IS SO CUTE! I love the constant bickering. Oh, Prussia, must you always pick fights? But I guess that is one of your main points, so don't change just yet, ja? ;)

I could hardly imagine Roddy being automatically submissive and go with the plan without putting much of a fight, but then again...*shrug* It worked for this story, so it must be fine.

Great work I love how you've written out the interactions and conversations. They're real winners. 3
You forgot chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hungary at the end!
ljvoufoutvojubojvtu chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was hilarious. I'm not usually a fan of threesomes, but this was pretty good. I love how they just ignore Austria and talk about him like he's not even there! I bet Hungary was videotaping the whole thing! XD
Phireye chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Prologue

Kiku and Elizaveta's eyes remained glued to the laptop screen, and their hands to the tissues they were using to staunch the flow of blood coming from their noses.

"I must say Kiku, your Japanese technology is really of the top quality," went the Hungarian woman, voice coming out slightly muffled. The Japanese man inclined his head.

"Arigatou Hungary-San, but this was all your brilliant idea." went the Japanese man modestly. Hungary snickered slightly.

"Installing those cameras in the conference room was our best investment ever. Come, let's rewatch the one with France and England from a week ago."

"Hai." After saving the latest video to his growing collection of 'conference yaoi', Kiku dutifully opened the one labelled 'FrUk, 14/6' and settled back to watch the action.

Fin

XDDDD

THANKS FOR THAT WONDERFUL SMUT! THIS IS SO GOING INTO MY FAVS!
dreadilion chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
IF I COULD FAVE A MILLION TIMES I WOULD! 333
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Hell ya! That was epic nosebleed material! good work
BoredOfHerHead chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I-I um...*blush* wow. I haven't read a good threesome in a while... *favs*
Autumleaf chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
A threesome! YAY!

Excuse me, my nose is bleeding hard... I may die but... I have time to read it again hohohohohoho
orvaign chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
So awesome and hot, I may die. You're a really good writer - it's easy to get confused writing threesomes, but you didn't! :D

That was amazing, well done~ ;D

I swear, that conference room sees so much sex. XD
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
why do i feel like im going to hell for reading this?
a-hint-of-garlic chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Hot, really hot D
w chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Continuation? Y/Y?
mochiinvasions chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That...was very sexy 8D. And even better, it's 2 of my current fav couples in one!
kasai tenshi chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
in the end, it needed a flash with elisaveta looking at the surveillance camera in the room and saying "just as planned" XDD prussia is so awesome XD
AsianCutie93 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Lol, you captured their personalities so well! I never knew how hot a threesome between Vash, Roderich, and Gilbert coul be until now.